Dolan twins

Never said that's why I was here tho
Then you can go. We might be here for discussion and possible nudes, we're not for your shit contributions. And before you answer with a tired, recycled gif, I don't care.
 
Then you can go. We might be here for discussion and possible nudes, we're not for your shit contributions. And before you answer with a tired, recycled gif, I don't care.
Y'all hoes get triggered fast asf-
tenor.gif
 
Y'all hoes get triggered fast asf-
tenor.gif
Ooh sassy. I wonder what other three gifs you'll use in every thread by the end of today. One will be drag race, one will be real housewives, one will be this lazy attempt at humor.
 
Can y’all actually stop with the toxicity in this thread? Literally shut the fuck up if you have nothing good to say to the next person. Holy fucking shit.

Did you just use the f-word?
 
I find it funny that all of you complaining about the problem being false information is being spread are also going on public forums to further engage the conversation for more exposure. Grayson does not care weather or not you stand up for him that is a whole ass rich MAN. He DGAF about what people on the internet say that’s why they left.
 
  • Like
Reactions: undyinghangman
I find Mr Jonas very attractive. u'll send me death threats for finding him hot now?
Once again, where did anyone here say anything remotely threatening? The accounts crawling out of the woodwork defending this guy is suspicious at best. Sure he may be conventionally attractive, but his behavior online is garbage. His “apology/taking time off” post was a shirtless thirst trap. C’mon now.
 
Do they usually have a specific time of day they upload their podcast?
There's no strict time. They upload between 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM (PDT, LA time). You can convert to your region here: www.thetimezoneconverter.com

He looks like a blue-eyed uruk-hai from Lord of Rings, but ok, if thats your thing...
From all the photos I've seen, his eyes are dark brown. That one photo where it looks greenish, is probably because there's a light source directed at his face.
 
I don’t think they’d drop a podcast where Gray comes out out of nowhere. If he came out they’d make a massive thing out of it. “Announcement in next weeks podcast” and loads of stuff like “we love you, hope you’ll still love us”
 
I don’t think they’d drop a podcast where Gray comes out out of nowhere. If he came out they’d make a massive thing out of it. “Announcement in next weeks podcast” and loads of stuff like “we love you, hope you’ll still love us”
I think so too. They need time to think this through, since it's is quite a serious matter to Gray.

Remember how long it took for them to address the f-slur situation, and when they did, they did it just right in my opinion. Didn't make a big drama out of it, not like other celebs who start crying and hyperventilating. Added it next to all other "assumptions about them" and just apologized for quoting that slur all those years ago to talk about their bullying experience. Interesting enough, not once in that video did they make any statements about their sexuality. None of the "we're straight, so we know we shouldn't have said it", just "we apologize, we have utmost respect for the LGBTQ".

On the other hand, they also released this ridiculous hour-long video with Shane to declare they're done with Tuesdays. So who knows how they'll go about it this time. IF they ever address it.