Dolan twins

Out of curiosity, what exactly is the revenue on a video that has, say, 3 million views? Anyone know how Google calculates that?
depends on the "deal" they have.
some youtubers can make $5 per 1000 views, others won't reach $1. that's why sites such as socialblade make an estimate based on the minimum and maximum the ad revenue might be.
you also have to take ad blockers into consideration. not all views are monetized, so they won't be making any money from people that don't get ads playing in their videos.
that why youtubers' merch is so expensive and why it's always being pushed, it's a more profitable way of making money. and also why sponsorships are a thing. really popular youtubers can easily get $5000 for a 1 minute segment in a video advertising them. and the more popular the youtuber is, the more they'll make off a sponsorship
 
At one point in the shower Grayson was checking out Ethan body lol probably thinking “I definitely look better than you”

Grayson looked so hot at dinner when they were eating sushi and when he had gay panic when Ethan was trying to share the sushi he kept looking around embarrassed it was so cute.
 
Their noses are perf idk why they’d get it done tbh
That’s crazy they seem chill in their videos but you hear all this stuff like this and they seem very stuck up like YouTube turned them into who they are yes they worked hard to get what they have but they don’t seem to be too great full for it all I’m a I could be wrong but I am a fan of theirs I love their videos but idk they give me the vibe that they are kinda in a bubble and wanna stay away from the plebs