Dolan twins

He doesn't have to come out with a separate video or something big. All he has to do is go on his socials and say something. Even just a simple tweet would be enough to start a pushback. The fandom would do the job. Now it's just spreading far and wide. The dude is actually getting more attention by him being silent. Cause for how long is it gonna go on? Not just the whole fandom, the whole world will know. And Grayson saying something would at least stop these popular verified tea channels from talking about it.
True. Him being silent just makes it seem like it’s real. And if it is real then he should be able to be the one to take control of the situation. But if it’s fake, then you have a whole world trying to figure out your sexuality when you yourself know exactly what it is and has the power to debunk the rumors. Like this is the kind of stuff that you can’t stay silent for. It’s not a problem thats just going to go away in time.
 
Almost as if someone created a profile just to defend Grayson against the possibility of him being queer.
Yes, this is exactly what it is. The fandom is trying to make #graysondolandeservestheworld, #weloveyougraysondolan or something like that trending. So I guess people are making accs for that, too. But what they fail to do is to provide good info. Some fans just say "it’s fake and the link to the deleted account is a gay porn account" and other things like that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LadyLena
Yes, this is exactly what it is. The fandom is trying to make #graysondolandeservestheworld, #weloveyougraysondolan or something like that trending. So I guess people are making accs for that, too. But what they fail to do is to provide good info. Some fans just say "it’s fake and the link to the deleted account is a gay porn account" and other things like that.
This is why I understand when some people say that their fandom is toxic. Like it is. You have people who will go to such drastic links to prove their innocence. Like they pretty much like made their friend Ryan feel like crap. When he wasn’t even in the wrong. They think that this whole situation is false when they really don’t know. Like I get it. I wouldn’t want my favorite person to have rumor spread about them either.

But they make me seem like Grayson being gay would be like the end of the world. If he is, he is. And if he isnt, he isnt. But you have the ones that immediately think this is false, that right there, if it is true that Grayson is queer, he’ll see stuff like that and won’t want to come out because people will make it seem like him being gay or bisexual or pansexual is considered a bad thing. Like they’re like “is it true? Is Grayson gay?” And the response is immediately “no, god, he’s not! It’s just a rumor! He could never be gay!” Like stuff like that isn’t helping the situation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Spidcaedes
Oh, OK. See I thought someone had said on here that he had posted a video talking about himself being sexually fluid and that he had gone down on one of his friends back at home. And he posted that video indicating that it was Grayson but then he deleted it and said he was talking about himself and someone else. At least that’s what I read on here. Don’t know how far back it was though lol.

View attachment 34290771
so it looks like they’re going to just gloss over it. So we have no idea what’s real and what’s fake. You have people believing that it’s true and that he is waiting for the right time to come out. And then you have others thinking that is fake and that that guy was a lowlife scum for coming up with such a stupid rumor. Like I don’t know. Like I said, if Grayson is gay then kudos to him. Welcome to the family. But if he’s straight, then OK fine we’ll accept him as an ally. As long as he doesn’t become an ass towards gay people I’m cool.

View attachment 34290811
Isn’t it funny how this profile has no photos whatsoever and yet is instantly making it seem like this could all just be a big sham? See, suspicious again. Almost as if someone created a profile just to defend Grayson against the possibility of him being queer. Like damn, would it really be the end of the world if he was? Like hello, bisexual and pansexual exist too.
this video is from last week. they didn't post the podcast for this week yet. that's a clip from a old podcast vid
 
  • Like
Reactions: LadyLena
this video is from last week. they didn't post the podcast for this week yet. that's a clip from a old podcast vid
Yes, but still. Of course Deeper is not their personal account on IG, but just the way everything's so nonchalant and running like it always used to. Although, maybe that's a good move. I guess it would be more weird if Deeper account went totally silent as well. I guess they just want everything to look normal. Whoever is running that acc, they're just doing their usual job.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LadyLena
Shit, that guy is gonna get many followers now. Well congrats to that mastermind, he got us good. Everyone's curious now
That’s right. He blocked my friend and he’s not allowing anyone to follow him on TT. So I have no idea what he’s up to now. This makes it seem even more suspicious. Now it seems like he just did this as way to get attention. But Grayson not speaking out on it definitely also speaks volumes too.
 
That’s right. He blocked my friend and he’s not allowing anyone to follow him on TT. So I have no idea what he’s up to now. This makes it seem even more suspicious. Now it seems like he just did this as way to get attention. But Grayson not speaking out on it definitely also speaks volumes too.
I followed 2 weeks ago and I don't see any new posts on TT today. I don't see half of his videos or the grayson video either.
 
That’s right. He blocked my friend and he’s not allowing anyone to follow him on TT. So I have no idea what he’s up to now. This makes it seem even more suspicious. Now it seems like he just did this as way to get attention. But Grayson not speaking out on it definitely also speaks volumes too.
but if he's not allowing anyone to follow him? then what's the point? maybe he's showing it's the opposite - not for followers? or maybe he's just tired of people coming at him
 
but if he's not allowing anyone to follow him? then what's the point? maybe he's showing it's the opposite - not for followers? or maybe he's just tired of people coming at him
Probably. But my friend was already following him and then he got blocked. Maybe he just blocked new people instead. Idk. But I’m even more suspicious now. He’s tired of people coming at him…well he made his bed so now he has to lie in it. Luckily he didn’t come for someone more famous.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jazzieminx
Am I the only one that noticed the similarities in their styles? white tank tops, necklace, that hair style and the Italian vibes or??
or am I thinking too much? even the hands look alike

maybe we're overthinking it. He saw a hot guy that happens to look like him. Maybe he's one of many that caught Gray's attention just because he's good looking. Maybe others don't look like him at all. It doesn't have to be that deep.
 
maybe we're overthinking it. He saw a hot guy that happens to look like him. Maybe he's one of many that caught Gray's attention just because he's good looking. Maybe others don't look like him at all. It doesn't have to be that deep.
here from all those tiktok videos
 
here from all those tiktok videos
I want to say something real quick and I hope I don't sound rude. Best intentions here :sun:

There will probably be more people coming in. If every new user starts asking for a summary, after a while no one will be able to find any of the good stuff. I'd say if you want to know something, start reading from page 442:
lpsg.com/threads/dolan-twins.521342/page-442

I'm also gonna try my best to post what matters. Cause I realized maybe I've been spamming this thread a bit. Sorry for that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LadyLena
maybe we're overthinking it. He saw a hot guy that happens to look like him. Maybe he's one of many that caught Gray's attention just because he's good looking. Maybe others don't look like him at all. It doesn't have to be that deep.
I want to say something real quick and I hope I don't sound rude. Best intentions here :sun:

There will probably be more people coming in. If every new user starts asking for a summary, after a while no one will be able to find any of the good stuff. I'd say if you want to know something, start reading from page 442:
lpsg.com/threads/dolan-twins.521342/page-442

I'm also gonna try my best to post what matters. Cause I realized maybe I've been spamming this thread a bit. Sorry for that.
You’re not spamming the thread. We’re honestly just trying to get to the bottom of things. Maybe because this is the only continent that’s actually somewhat interesting about the boys.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jazzieminx
I’m re-watching some of their videos. And people are really starting to see them for who they are. Like it’s honestly so good because they need to be knocked down a few pegs. They need to told that how they had been acting was totally uncalled for. And whatever the hell is going on with the situation I really hope they don’t use it to their advantage and try to gain public sympathy. Because they know they’re wacko teenage girl fans are going to defend them mercilessly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9527761
People saying there's no visible snap score:

Screenshot_216.png
Screenshot_217.png
Screenshot_218.png
Screenshot_219.png


I don't use Snap, so please correct me if you know better. But I'm thinking maybe that's because Grayson banned him, and prior to that he used to message from his public account, now a private one (that's linked to the public one). So maybe that's how it works? There's no snap score, cause it's the very first message from the private acc?
 
People saying there's no visible snap score:

View attachment 34299361 View attachment 34299371 View attachment 34299381 View attachment 34299391

I don't use Snap, so please correct me if you know better. But I'm thinking maybe that's because Grayson banned him, and prior to that he used to message from his public account, now a private one (that's linked to the public one). So maybe that's how it works? There's no snap score, cause it's the very first message from the private acc?
I don’t know. I feel like if it is real people are going to do everything they can to make it seem like it’s fake. Especially if their so-called fans. And if it’s fake well this dude still did something ridiculous. Like what was the point in all of that. He does this and then he pretty much goes into hiding. Like it makes no sense.