D
Ethan really has been feeling himself.
I still can’t get over there jaw lines. It’s insane. I swear I thought they were Brazilian models when I first happened across them. I don’t know why I thought Brazilian but I did. These boys have some damn good genes.Ethan really has been feeling himself.
I don’t to much mind their voices. I definitely think that they have the Sylvester Stallone type voice going on. Like they sound like they have gauze in their mouths mixed with the New Jersey accent and a little bit of Italian too. But I honestly don’t mind it because I find it charming.They look good,but sound AWFULL. I’d take them to bed,long as they don’t talk lol
They look good,but sound AWFULL. I’d take them to bed,long as they don’t talk lol
It’s not “horrible”,but they sound like the stereo typical “good looking jock,with a low IQ”,just how the speak and they’re mannerisms....but like I said,I’d bed both(preferably Grayson)long as they don’t talk during it. LolI've never actually -heard- them just seen hot pics, and after I read your comment I was like "how bad could they be?" so I watched the video on page 7.
I guess you weren't exaggerating, it's a good thing they're pretty LOL
It’s probably literally anything that’s not sexualFingers crossed it's a sex tape
Gettin ithahaView attachment 1580673
Not really. At least I personally don’t think so. They haven’t really done anything that would lead me to believe that they would go down a scandalous route. Not after their fathers passing anyway. Sure a few innuendos sometimes but that’s about it. I like them clean. But that’s me.Their clean image is weird at this point
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.