Dom/sub master list

31 M UK slave here, looking for a long-term master(s) to take me on and train me up.

Have a few extra pounds but working on getting fitter, lost half a stone in the last two weeks.

I am married so need to be discreet but can serve often and happy to serve through chat during the day.

I have been a cam slave for 15 years on and off, love serving a group/masters/mistresses

Likes: CBT, wax play, edging, nipple torture

Limits: Scat, public, family, animal, permanent

Message if you would like to know more or I can give you my skype scs7236@outlook.com
 
28 [M4M] Dom looking for sub/puppy hung/muscular guys who like to show off. long term preferred

Hey, I'm looking to dom any of the following:
  1. muscular, ripped, gymrats and so on
  2. 7"+ dick subs
  3. pups with pup gear
  4. or any combination of the above!
Tell me what you like as a sub, your limits and add a photo when you contact me.
long term preferred, talkative person, we dont have to just focus on your dick or body, but also be able to talk

I myself am pretty limitless and adjust my domming style to the sub, though i do particularly enjoy:
cbt, joi, edging, cum control, show off of muscles, bondage, sissies, pups, slaves, etc

snapchat is jimmydom3
skype is live:.cid.62553d925183cc3a
 
45 y/o bi married sub loves to be dominated and controlled on cam, enjoy being tied up, gagged, stripping, displayed for my Dom
 
  • Like
Reactions: jotapanther
Hi,

Faggot, 28yo from France.

I’am looking for a master to humiliate me, blackmail, embarrassment, nipple play, shameful thing,, etc ...

skype : sub59fr
 
im a 21 year old skype slave, searching for a master
im open for anything on cam, love to get completely abused

add me on skype: dirty_slave_boy
 
Married sub pig male

Please humiliate, degrade me on cam tonight UK here. Please give me joi but not let me cum, make me drink water but not pee. Make me rub my cock head, edge, cbt, sph, dirty ass to mouth, cei, cuckold, forced gay/bi etc. Rub my cock head and tease until i am so sensitive I don't know what would uncontrollably squirt out first of my cock first.


I have tourniquet, wife's used stained panties, cords, tenderiser and board, scourers, spatula, cock vacuum pump, lube, rubber tube, lovense edge, vibe wand and aneros.

I also have a list of instructions to choose from see attached...

Skype is humiliateme3

Any dom welcome, i don't show face but wear a nylon over head. Can only take orders by typing but i have sound so u can hear me.

Make me watch porn of your choice while u use me.
 
Im looking for good, experienced cam master! 25yo slave here, only few lmits, into edging, bondage, pissing, feeet, underwear, cum control etc! Add me on skp: toniejestemail@op.pl
 
UK based dom top master/daddy here.
Looking to recruit son/sub/pup/slave for regular sessions.
DM me to apply; must be obedient and include with photo with introduction.
No time wasters!
 
32 aussie here, looking to be coached to edge / controlled / denied / ruined if u want - brochdagos7 on skype