Dom/sub master list

24 hairy Aussie submissive popper slut
Young Aussie boy looking for poppers coach/ Dom to make me huff on cam.
Give me jerk off instructions, edge me, make me gag on my dildo and eat my cum. Use me like the slut I am.

Add me live:.cid.299911bdedf802fa
Or
Jaytay0078@outlook.cos
 
Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Skype at domneedslaves@gmail.com (type this carefully!).

Message me your age and what you are into with a proper photo.

Do not add or message me if you don’t show cam including face.
 
35 yo russian chubby type submissive exhibitionist, who like to execute perverted orders and show it.
Topics: fisting (incl extreme,im very trained), gaping,anal toys,urethra fisting and insertions, catheters, balls playing, edging, cum control, exhibitionism, public, pissing etc.
Skype: live:.cid.1f921fef24a5bc79
 
Dom Watcher here looking for obedient guys who like to show off / follow tasks.

snap: tannner_wes2019
 
  • Like
Reactions: bottomboi29601
Hi,

want to serve on cam!

I'm 46 male, gay, submissive, large type. Single, introverted, honest, obedient.

I am interested in serving online a dominant man younger than me 18 - 30. I accept all kinds of arrangements/casual sessions, but I am also open to a long-term online relationship.

Likes: orgasm control, edging, JOI, denial, cum eating, balls and nipples torture with clothes pegs, ropes, spanking, anal, humiliation, and worship. I am also open to new things, proposals, discussions about BDSM, role play, etc.

I use Skype| let's talk more in private(DM).
 
hello Sirs,

I am 27yo normal-skinny body nice ass, str8 looking pup.

I look for relationship with a Guy or Dad, Doms, Arabs, BBC.... over sk..pe daily with cams.

I can be very submissive, look for a manly strong figure.... someone who like to be the Man, being in control, taking decision but also with who i can freely talk and share stuff, asking for advice or get yelled.

Look for long term, serious only.

Age: 25-60, possibly good looking, not into married men.

my sk..p id: pupsub7
if you ad, please introduce yourself (Age, what are you into, how you looks..)

See you soon,

Subpup
 
Asian Master

27 M Singapore Asian Master/Dom looking for an obedient male slave/sub for a long term training and ownership. I’m open with a curious straight male, DL or gay, sugar daddy who is serious to serve an Asian Dom. Must be 30 year old and above.

I’m a lean asian who loves the thoughts of power towards a white man slave. I have alot of kinks and I will list most of it here. Into total control over my slave, humiliation, degradation, cum control, anal, cbt, cei, chastity, outdoor, finsub, cashmaster and long term play.

Im looking for an online slave but we can meet if both of us have the same interest and you are ready to give up all your control to me. Im okay with a new/curious slave as long you’re ready to learn and have the highest respect towards your dom (im pretty chill). I will make sure you know your place as a slave the lowest hierarchy of me , and your purpose to serve your master and make him happy. Btw you don’t have to worry if u have any worry or limit, we can talk about it in chat.

If you are a serious slave who wanted to serve a young asian dom, you can message me on my skype - azruljoey39@gmail.com or live:.cid.e8f2ce5dec132da9 (you are required to send me a few pics of you)
 
42 year old pig sub at work on my own.

Looking for dom to give me tasks at work on skype, will send pics and vids, expose me if you like (I dont show face)

Make me worship big cock, watch big cock porn of your choice even though i am straight, have wifes dirty panties and have been edging for a couple of hours.

Please deny me further into a incoherent goon.

Skype is humiliateme3
 
Hello, Im looking for experienced cam master/ dom to tran me. Im new here, young, not much experenced but very open-minded slave to use! Im into cum control, bodage, edgng, milkng, feeet, underwear, gamses, dice games etc. Add me on skp: live:.cid.e85c9749fe238c30
 
46 | male | gay | submissive | large type

View media item 12852381
Greetings to all,

I'm a mature sub who is looking for online dynamics.
Wanna connect with a dominant man younger than me 18 - 30.

I accept all kinds of arrangements/casual sessions, but I am also open to a long-term online relationship.

Likes: orgasm control, edging, JOI, denial, cum eating, balls and nipples torture with clothes pegs, ropes, spanking, anal, humiliation, and worship. I am also open to new things, proposals, discussions about BDSM, role play, etc.

I don't ask to see you on cam or photos. If you consider it better you can remain anonymous. Only show myself on cam / No cam2cam / Just me one way. I am serious and respect your discretion. I will never ask about private life, personal things social, etc.

more pics - https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/albums/submissive.1328681/

I use Skype, let's talk more in private(DM).
 
Hello, Im looking for experienced cam master/ dom to tran me. Im new here, young, not much experenced but very open-minded slave to use! Im into cum control, bodage, edgng, milkng, feeet, underwear, gamses, dice games etc. Add me on skp: live:.cid.e85c9749fe238c30
 
32 male from UK (Suffolk) looking for a master to serve over cam.

Have been a cam slave on and off for the last 15 years.

I do have a few extra pounds but am working on getting fitter :) have lost half a stone in the last month.

I am married so need to be discreet but can talk daily and do tasks and will cam as often as possible.

Would like to find a local master (or mistress or couple) to serve as would like to try real life some day.

Likes are cbt, edging, wax play, nipple play.

Limits are scat, animal, family, blood, permanent.

Opening to trying new things and would love someone to take me on and train me to be their perfect slave.

Happy to answer any questions.

Skype - scsb90@outlook.com
 
45 slim toned guy looking for a slim dom 18-25 who would like to order me to take items of clothing off and do whatever you want to make dick and balls. Got a 6 day load waiting to be released.

Skype live:.cid.50e06c0c9fb80944
Snap Philiplee202727
 
Hi, I want be your new toy on Skype I loved be a photo model ( underwear ,cum , spit ,sperm , socks etc .) If you want record me and take a pictures join to my Skype Join conversation
 
22yo chubby and hairy mixed race Spanish sub looking for a sadistic master to humillate and punish me witouth mercy or limits.

I have no limits, I'm open to the most deranged and extreme stuff, very dirty and complacent.

I consider myself a pain pig and I want to be treated as such, so give me lots of painful orders and obliterate my body and mind, destroy me sir.

Telegram: @astioh25 please say that you come from here.