Dom/sub master list

Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Skype at strictdominantone@gmail.com.

Message me your age and what you are into with a proper photo.

Do not add or message me if you don’t show cam including face.
 
Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Skype at strictdominantone@gmail.com.

Message me your age and what you are into with a proper photo.

Do not add or message me if you don’t show cam including face.
 
23 black sub bottom with a fat ass lookin for hung older tops to swap and make me their bitch on the regular

My pics in profile. Send your asl and a body pic right away or I’m ignoring you. No face.

Join conversation
 
  • Like
Reactions: jacenorman256
25, sub, slim/fit, 8" uncut cock
Into being stripped, shown off, milked/jerked off and instructed.
Won't show face.
Looking for 18-32, big d and smooth/shaved

Skype is riot21cam
 
Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Skype at strictdominantone@gmail.com.

Message me your age and what you are into with a proper photo.

Do not add or message me if you don’t show cam including face.
 
Hello, Im looking for experienced cam master/ dom to train me. Im new here, young, not much experienced but very open-minded slave to use! Im into cum control, bodage, edgng, milkng, feeet, underwear, games, dice games etc. Add me on skp: live:.cid.e85c9749fe238c30
 
I love be your toy ( underwear or naked ) photo and recorded sessions , cum , handsome and kinky bitch for you on Skype. .


I want be your toy now
Join conversation
 
27m sub looking for roleplays, to be dominated
Limits: no face, no toys, no poppers, no alcohol, no pics
, slow to anal
Likes: edging and not cumming immediately, looking to go crazy tonight, force me to cum-eat I want to break an old limit
Message me on Skype: live:.cid.51dea465efad52c0
 
21 Latino sub looking for daddy

I'm a slim hairy twink looking for an older daddy dom who can train / instruct / control me.

Into chatting, sending pictures or cam. Ask me to pose for you, show off, play with myself, cum, send tasks... Open to join groups and longterm.

Kinks: humiliation, posing, JOI, CEI, cum play, ass play... I like obeying and following instructions.

Skype: MaxMM2020
 
Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Skype at strictdominantone@gmail.com.

Message me your age and what you are into with a proper photo.

Do not add or message me if you don’t show cam including face.