Dom/sub master list

25m slave need experienced, good cam master for long sessions! Im into dice games, dares games, feet, underwear, edging, cum control, bondage etc. Please SIrs add me on skpe: live:.cid.21ef22156191a1e
 
Any slim guys 18-25 would like to watch a slim toned 47 guy do whatever you want on cam? I can sniff a popper too if you like to get me extremely high and horny

Skype Philip_lee12345@hotmail.com
 
46 master dad Jeff here. I’m bi verbal ex rugby player looking for ONLY MUSCULAR, TONED, or swimmer build sons or switches. Skype me live:.cid.c868bc58c2095ba8

I am an alpha (daddy to some) who likes muscular men to serve me. Mild to wild kinks. Tell me what you want and then get ready to hand over control. Abs+++ Biceps++++ Smooth+++ Those with pics sent go to front of the line.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cum_and_piss_pig
22 black bubble butt sub looking for verbal papi doms and groups

Got a fat ass and a tight hole I like to give up for rough hung older men especially if you can talk shit and treat me like a bitch

I don’t show face and don’t respond to “hey”, send asl and a pic, check profile for my pic

live:.cid.5345935853476c29
 
Married Dirty Pig Sub looking for doms to give online cam sessions on skype tonight after wife goes to bed. - - skype is humiliateme3

I like to be humiliated, degraded and controlled on cam, I only show face with nylon covering. Doms do not need to show on cam and I prefer instructions by chat messages please.


Please humiliate, degrade, give JOI and tell me exactly how to stroke, rub etc but deny of cum. I like to be made to drink water and not be allowed to pee until I am so desperate, if i rub my cock head or press my bladder i might squirt involuntary. I like Mild CBT, bondage, dirty ass 2 mouth, cock vacuum pumping until all swollen, wifes dirty panty play( lick piss, cum and shit stains, sniff, wear, wedgies), cuckold fantasies, pic exposure, tease/ torture me for hours.

My limits are no face, family (except wife), underage, public (secret public ok), no blood, heavy marks or piercings.

I have a tourniquet band, cords, wifes dirty panties, scourers, spatula, penis vacuum pump, aneros rocker, vibe wand, lovense edge, scouring tube, meat tenderizer and board, anything else from house.


I have taken viagra also, available for a few hours.


Please add me on skype - humiliateme3
 
22 black bubble butt sub looking for verbal doms and groups

Got a fat ass and a tight hole I like to give up for rough hung older men especially if you can talk shit and treat me like a bitch

I don’t show face and don’t respond to “hey”, send asl and a pic, check profile for my pic

live:.cid.5345935853476c29
 
20 m uk, virgin sub twink. Looking for someone to own/control me. Sph++ pm me
 
Im submissive sissy, 53

- I'm into getting rough and painful edged, receive SPH, light to heavy CBT, ruined orgasm
- Into anal, feminization, worshiping and open to orders, body writing etc.
- open for orders and verbal humiliation

skype: sissypta
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted21537961
33 m uk curious bottom here.

I want to try sucking cock and being fucked.

Add my skype lifeguard_lee

Tell me about your kinks/fantasies :p
 
25m slave need experienced, good cam master for long sessions! Im into dice games, dares games, feet, underwear, edging, cum control, bondage etc. Please SIrs add me on skpe: live:.cid.21ef22156191a1e