Donkey Danny

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As we bumped down the dirt road towards the campground, early light filtering through the almost bare trees. I explained to my companions about the carnal delights of the post-midnight fantail watch. I was amused to learn that I was considered 'well-hung' because of my five-inch limp and seven-inch fattie, and as Donkey-Dicked Danny sitting besides me knows, a lot of guys want to play with, suck on or marvel at a cock bigger than their own-'

'Big PENIS', Karen interrupted.

"So what happened?' Asked Dan.

'About 20 minutes after I put my head phones on started a midnight shift a silhouette approached me and asked if I wanted a blowjob!' I laughed. 'I told him you bet! And pulled out my dick and he was crouched in front of me in a flash, acting as if my, er, PENIS had the only oxygen on the planet!'

Dan laughed and punched me in the shoulder.

'So I warn the guy I'm gonna cum,' I continued, 'thinking he might want to get out of the way, I fill his mouth and he gets up and runs to the side of the ship and spits my, er, SEMEN, into the Atlantic Ocean and walks away.
Meanwhile my limp penis is still in the breeze-'

'Feels GOOD, Don't it?' Said Dan, grinning.

'And it did feel good, so I left it out in the sea breeze and wouldn't you know it, another guy shows up about 90 minutes later!'

This time Karen laughed.

'My next midnight watch I brought a stool with me, you know, for their comfort. And what do you know, another couple of sailors show up wanting to suck my dick, er, PENIS, and I told them to take a seat'

'Since you couldn't see them in the dark, did you figure out who these men were?' Asked Karen.

'Oh yeah,' I answered. 'I could tell by their voices. 'I went to the mess deck for lunch one time and I spotted eight guys who had blown me on the fantail in the past month.'

'Frankly, most of these guys were terrible cocksuckers,' I explained. 'They would scrape their teeth on me or gag til they puked. Sometimes both. If it got unbearable, I would just ask them to jerk me off instead.'

'Poor baby!' laughed Karen. 'Your erection was just TOO big!'

'However, the feeling of getting my, umm, ERECTION slurped-on while the ship was rocking back and forth or rising and falling was unreal ' I rhapsodized. 'Of course, as much as I wanted to reciprocate, I couldn't because I was still on watch. If someone fell overboard during my watch and I didn't hear their cries for help, Command would want to know why.'

'Of course,' said Karen nodding her head.

'So I managed to find a network of 'Blowjob Buddies'," I continued, realizing I had never told this to anyone before. 'I told you before that word got around I was quote-unquote hung. A rumor probably started by someone who saw me in the ship's showers. I was comfortable with my nudity and would walk to the showers wearing flip flops and a towel around my neck and carrying my shaving kit. Then we all played a game in the showers. We would soap up our um, penis and scrotum to get them to hang as low as possible. but if you got a full-blown hard-on, you were laughed at and called a fag. Then I would take my time shaving, and swagger back to my bunk, trying to get my freshly-washed cock and balls swinging as much as possible.'

They both laughed. 'So you were a show-off too, huh?' Laughed Dan.

'This is the place!' Said Karen as they finally pulled into an empty campground at the end of the road.

To Be Continued!!!

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The campground had ten sites and a square, cement pit toilet.

'Bingo!' Dan and Karen shouted, Karen driving as fast as she dared to the pit toilet. She slammed her truck into park, jumped-out with her purse, rustled around in the truck bed and trotted to the door of the cement pit toilet with a roll of toilet paper.

Dan and I got out and we headed to a nearby leafless maple upwind from the pit toilet, Dan's limp horse dick still hanging out of his loose jean's fly. We stood at it and by the time I pulled mine out, Dan had his foreskin pulled-back and was holding his shaft in both hands, as he pissed on the tree trunk.

I laughed. 'Holding your cock in both hands while you piss in a public men's room has to be one of the best parts of having a really big pecker, huh?'

'Nope!' Laughed Dan. The best part is taking one hand away like this if someone is watching and shaking-off!' He spent a good 30 seconds flopping his cock around in a VERY theatrical way. I thought I'd never stop laughing, even after we'd put our dicks away.

Karen walked out of the pit toilet with the roll of toilet paper in hand. 'What's so funny?'

'The way Dan shakes-off after peeing!' I said, my laughter reduced to giggles.

Karen reached into her purse and handed us each a wet nap. 'Really? I haven't seen him do that.'

'It was quite a performance!' I said, still giggling while wiping my hands with the wet-nap.

'That I believe,' said Karen. 'I've been told Dan can be quite the exhibitionist around men. You're lucky no one's ever threatened to cut it off. Now let's find a camp site upwind from here!' She said, wiggling her nose.

Dan laughed.

We drove to a site about 75 ft upwind and piled out of the car.

Me and Karen started pulling things out of the back of the Topper'd truck bed and putting them on the ground.

'Where's Dan?' I asked, turning around. I laughed when I saw him wearing only his green flannel shirt and wool socks and boots. He was standing with his hairy legs spread and his quivering limp dick falling half-way to his knees. As soon as I saw him, Dan put his hands on his hips and shook his hips to get his cock swinging.

Karen heard my laughter and turned around & started laughing herself at her boyfriend's antics.

'Quite the show-off, huh. Jim-Hon!' She elbowed me in the side. 'Hey Long Dong! Quit showing-off and give us a hand setting-up camp, okay?

'Yes, ma'am!' Dan ambled towards us casually twirling his dick in his fist.

'What would you like me to do?' Dan asked his giggling girlfriend.

'Wellll... You can drop your penis and you and Jimmy put up the tent & I'll set up the rest of the camp. Good thing we brought water 'cuz they took the pump handle off for the winter.' Said a snickering Karen, both of us watching Dan's cock slowly come to a stop.

'Yes, ma'am!' Dan gave a mock salute and placed his limp dick in my hand. 'Lead on!'

I laughed and tugged him to the yellow tent we needed to put together.

'You're such an exhibitionist!', laughed Karen as she watched us put together the tent. 'And Jim-Hon? Quit sneaking peaks at Dan's penis all the time. Okay?

'No I'm not!' Said Dan with a straight face.

'Yes you are!' Laughed Karen. 'Let me tell you about our first date, Jim-Hon. Since Dan doesn't drive, I picked him up in my truck. Guess what he was wearing?'

Dan grinned.

'What?' I asked.

'White polyester pants with no underwear, as usual,' answered Karen. 'Not only could anyone see the outline of his penis and scrotum hanging down the inside of his thigh, they jiggled every step he took!'

Dan laughed.

"See?!' Said Karen. 'He knew what he was doing. Now I'm five-ten and Dan is five-three, so I knew people would stare, but they weren't staring at us, they were staring at Dan's crotch!'

Dan and I laughed and I reached over and gave his cock a sharp slap just for fun and light punishment for having such a big dick and balls hanging between his legs.

Karen laughed at us. 'Men were blatantly staring at Danny's jiggling genitals under his pants, but the funniest were these two couples, right, Danny?'

Dan smirked and grabbed the base of his cock and gave it a single twirl for effect. After he let go of his dick I stood in front of him, grabbed his cock and pulled back the tight veiny foreskin and gave his cockhead a light slap to punish him because I couldn't show-off mine the same way.

Dan gave a very satisfying 'Owww!' and Karen barked a laugh and gave me a wink of encouragement.

'We were walking down the sidewalks of downtown Minneapolis, heading to the Academy Theater arm-in-arm when we encountered a couple,' Karen continued. 'The man notices the bouncing in Brad's pants and elbows his date and nods at Brad's crotch. Her eyes go wide and she puts her hand over her mouth to cover her gasp as her boyfriend or husband laughs at her shock.'

'And as we walk by,' Brad laughed. 'The woman gives Karen a big shit-eating grin and winks at her!'

Me and Karen laughed. Not only at the story, but the at Brad's laughter-induced dick-and-balls jiggling and swinging.

'Then,' Karen continued, 'We had the same thing happen in the lobby of the theater, didn't it Dan?'

'And this time the guy's date laughed our loud and bumped into her while passing and says to Karen in a quiet voice, 'CONGRATULATIONS!' and both start laughing and looking back at us while the guy's date winks and gives the OK sign! Right, Karen?'

'I knew then that dating a guy with oversized genitals was going to be a blast!' Karen laughed. 'I was so happy when he called the next week for a second date, but I told him only on the condition he where those same pants-'

'And I said that I would for a handjob, because nothing happened the first date-'

'Except I fondled you through your pants throughout the whole move!' Interrupted Karen with a laugh. 'But I said yes because I always offer a handjob on the second date anyway and I was eager to because, you know, I could use both my hands for the very first time!'

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We finished setting up camp. Dan and I had set-up the tent and and thrown in the two sleeping bags and three pillows.

Karen dumped the pile of split wood next to the fire ring, hung a kerosene lantern on the closest tree, put a thin checkered tablecloth on the cement picnic table with three cushions on the bench, put the coolers on the ground next to the truck, and most intriguing of all, the cement picnic table in the next campsite was covered with a thin yellow-flannel blanket held-down by rocks with the string for the HAPPY BIRTHDAY clown balloon held down by one of the rocks on the corner.

'I gotta pee,' Dan announced, striding across the dirt road to an old oak, dick and balls swinging.

'PULL BACK YOUR FORESKIN, DANNY DONKEY DONG Karen shouted after him. She lit-up a joint from a book of matches she had just rolled with her ZIG ZAGS.

'I got it, Karen!' I laughed as I trotted after him. When he reached the tree I stood behind him and said, 'Allow me!' Dan laughed and raised his arms above his head as I reached around and grabbed his cock. I made a show of pulling back his foreskin as Dan let out a steady stream of piss onto the oak tree.

'Don't forget to shake him off!' Karen shouted, blowing smoke. I made a show of shaking him off and twirled his dick clockwise once as a flourish. I pulled Dan by his cock back across the dirtroad to the blanket-covered picnic table where Karen was now sitting.

I sat down next to her, my right hand still absent-mindedly holding his nine-inch flopper.

She tore open a wet nap and handed it to my free hand. 'Clean under Dan's foreskin.'

'Yes ma'am!' I said, getting to work under Karen's watchful eye.

'That's cold!' Dan complained, the alcohol evaporating from his bare dickhead.

'So, suffer!' I laughed, meaning it. My cock would NEVER get the attention that his gets.

'You've done this before, I see!' Karen laughed as she held the joint to my lips.

'It's a life skill!' I told her, cheerily. I handed Karen Dan's long dong for inspection while he sucked down the rest of the lit joint and I gently fondled his low-hanging ball sack.

Satisfied with Dan's cleanliness, she waved it around for a few seconds to dry and gave his freshly cleaned glans a lingering kiss of approval.

'Good work, Jimmy!' She winked at me. 'Now who's ready for a nap in the tent?"

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Karen led the way to the tent, tugging Dan behind her. Dan turned and gave me a smirk that said 'When was the last time someone pulled YOU around by the dick?'

I followed and as Karen and Dan ducked to get into the tent, I reached out and gave Dan's swinging ballsack in front of me a squeeze. I laughed at his surprised squawk.

As soon as the three of us got into the tent to unroll our sleeping bags, the grab-assing began.

Me or Karen would reach out and randomly squeeze Dan's swinging balls. Or randomly grab his dick when it came within range. More often than not, my hand found Karen's holding Dan's cock and vice-versa. We would wind-up slapping the other's hand away like two siblings fighting over the same toy.

'Stop fighting over my penis, you guys!' Dan said in a mock-stern voice. 'I can't get anything done with you two wanting to hold my penis all the time! Have some restraint!"

'No!' Karen mockingly replied. 'Your penis belongs to me now and I'll do what I want with it!'

'Sharing is caring,' I said, wondering if she was serious.

Seemingly against all odds. The three of us got our two sleeping bags unzipped and laid out over a layer of yellow foam and three pillows at the head.

Unbuttoned his green flannel shirt, Dan lay down in the middle and flopped his almost-an-erection onto his belly, a couple of inches past his belly button. He put his hands behind his head and sighed.

Karen and I lay down on opposite sides of Danny. Karen put her thick eyeglasses in a case and lay her curly brown hair on Dan's hairy chest. She cupped his long heavy scrotum and pulled back his tight veiny foreskin, giving his red dickhead a long lingering kiss with her thin lips before swallowing it and sucking in her cheeks to make the most delightful slurping noise as her tongue swirled at lightning speed. Dan stroked her hair

I was charmed by this scene. 'M'lady?'I put on a posh British accent. ,"May I assist you in your most pleasant task?'

Karen giggled with a mouthful of her well-hung boyfriend. She briefly took her mouth off of Dan's glans to look at and answer me. 'Why yes, Good Sir! Please joineth me in this huge and delightful feast!' In an equally dumb British accent, before going back to her obscene slurping.

'You two!' Laughed Danny.

I lowered my position and pondered my next move. The underside of his long dick was completely exposed.

I leaned over and kissed the underside of his shaft back-and-forth as fast as I could. Dan gave my efforts a low chuckle.

My next move was to lazily trace his big blue veins with my tongue.

I decided to finish him off by tickling the underside of his shaft with my tongue at various speeds to keep him guessing.

On my sixth pass up-and-down his shaft, I heard a low squealing from Dan- then 'I'm gonna cum, you guys!'

'I love you, Karen!' Dan moaned as he dumped a thick load between her lips.

I thought she would crawl outside and spit, but Karen gulped and reluctantly took her mouth off of Danny's glans. 'I love you to, Danny,' she sighed.

To Be Continued!

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was mid-afternoon when I woke-up from the jostling of Karen crawling out of the tent with her purse.

Almost immediately after she had pulled the screen zipper shut, I felt my on jeans fly being tugged down.

I looked down just in time to see Dan reach his hand into it. 'Let me help you, Dan!' I said as I unbuckled my belt and undid my button.

'Keep an eye out for Karen!' Dan pleaded as he gagged going down on me.

'Wow, your cock is really fat!' He said coming up for air.

I laughed. 'And it's not even all the wsy hard yet!' I boasted, grabbing his head and shoving my now-hard cock in his mouth as far as I could. Take that you big-dicked motherfucker!! I thought.

Dan came up gagging and drooling into his beard, eyes watering. 'Stop that! I never did that to you! Just let me suck your dick, dammit before Karen gets back!'

I lay on my back with my head near the screen so I could watch out for Karen.

I was surprised at the talented lips and tongue going down on me. 'You've done this before!' I said in a delighted voice. '

Danny came up for air 'That's because 'I've sucked the cock of every guy who's sucked mine,' he said with real pride in his voice. 'But your's is definitely the fattest!' He laughed. 'It's like going down on a banana-shaped salami!' He went back to holding and slurping on my dick.

I was just about to ask Dan what was the smallest and biggest peckers he had ever gone down on, when I saw Karen returning down the dirt road carrying her purse and a roll of toilet paper.

'Here she comes!' I said in a panicked whisper.

'I'll go out first and distract her, while you pull your pants-up!' Dan said as he got up on his knees and moved forward to unzip the tent's screen door.

I had a wicked idea. As Dan crawled halfway through the door, I tackled him and flipped him crotch-side up. Still excited from sucking my cock, there was the biggest bulge I had ever seen in my life straining against his fly. I decided to liberate it for my personal amusement.

At first Dan struggled but laughed and gave up when he felt my tongue tickling his cockhead.

"What are you doing?' Karen asked Dan who was propped-up on his elbows, everything below his waist inside the tent. Karen got down on her knees and saw her squinting through the screen before she started laughing.

'I hope you get lockjaw, Jimmy!' Karen said before standing back up. 'I'm gonna roll a joint, be right back!'

I continued to hold Danny's long downward bending shaft in both hands while attacking what was left with my lips and tongue. The only sound coming out of Danny was a low, erotic chuckling. Karen was right, my jaw WAS getting tired.

I heard scuffling outside the screen, and looked-up to see Karen settling into a cross-legged position with a fat unlit joint in her mouth.

'Let the show continue!' She said lighting the joint with match.

I went back to my delightful task.

'I'd hand you the joint Jim-Honey, but I see your hands are full!' She cackled.

I looked up and gave her the finger which increased the volume of her cackling. 'Cmon! I wanna hear you slurp and slobber more! The slurpier the better, huh Dan?'

"Oh gawd yes!' He moaned as I sucked on his cockhead as hard as I could until my aching jaws couldn't take it anymore and pulled it out of my mouth. Just then. Dan's body tensed and his giant erection managed to sneeze a load of thick cum up my nose as Dan screamed 'GAWD YES!!'

Free of my hands and mouth, Dan slid the rest of him out of the tent. On their knees, they looked through the screen at me.

'C'mon out and finish this joint with us!' Said Karen. 'Mission accomplished!'

'Uh-uh,' I said. 'Had me a paper tow first!'

'What! Why?' asked Karen. I was silent a m I moment before answering. 'Dan came up my node!'

Both Karen and Dan started laughing hysterically.

'He what?!' Laughed Karen.

'I sad Danny blew hid load up my node!' I shouted back. "Get me a papew tow, otay?!'

Danny's thick load of cum was leaking out of my nose and past my lips onto my chin when Karen pulled open the tent screen door and shined a flashlight in my ruined face.

'Welcome to the club, Jimmy-Honey!' Karen laughed, extending a hand. I grabbed on and she pulled me to my feet and out of the yellow tent. 'There's a roll of paper towels on the picnic table, and pull your pants-up for gosh sakes!' Karen and Dan couldn't stop laughing. "It's not YOUR birthday!'

To Be Continued!!!

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was about an hour before sunset and the three of us were sitting at the blanket covered picnic table at the campsite next to ours.

Danny and I were sitting pantless on the pink blanket. Dan had insisted over Karen's objections that I should walk around naked from the waist-down to feel the sun and breeze on my penis and balls like him.

So there we were sitting side-by-side, Danny wearing his green flannel shirt and me wearing a gray sweater and t-shirt.

My cock so enjoyed the liberation it immediately and proudly went to fullmast upturned salami banana.

Though Dan's hooded long dong was completely relaxed, even in the hands of his girlfriend, Karen, who was sitting on the bench between his legs. She had just spent a leisurely half-hour pampering and washing his dangling dick and ballsack while me and Karen made crude 'big dick' Jokes while passing another joint between the three of us.

She was patting Dan's cock and balls dry with a hand towel after washing them with a washcloth from a plastic mixing bowl filled with lukewarm water and dish soap.

'So who's next?' Dan asked for his eager cock.

Karen and I groaned. 'My jaw is still aches from last time,' I complained.

'Me, too,' sighed Karen. 'What if I just kiss it for a while?' She grabbed the base of his limp dick and pulled back the foreskin before giving his dickhead flirty little kisses.

Now is the right time to ask, I thought. 'Hey, Danny-buddy, has anyone ever took a picture of your ,um, penis and scrotum?'

Dan laughed without answering.

'Well, the reason I'm asking is that I brought a 35mm Ricoh camera my Uncle Steve left me-'

Karen left off from her leisurely worship of Danny's dick to sarcastically ask me 'What are you going to do, drop the film off at Fotomat?'

'Oh no!' I protested. 'I go part-time to Minneapolis Junior College and I take a darkroom class there. I can develop the film and make prints myself, but they'd be in black-&-white.'

'Can I be in the picture, too?' Asked Karen.

I grinned and hopped-off the table, my upturned pecker leading the way to my duffel bag where I dug out my camera bag.

Returning, I saw Karen had switched her worship to Danny's shaft and hairy balls.

I put my camera bag on the table next to Dan and pulled out my 1960's Japanese Ricoh.

'That's some fancy camera you got there, Jimmy!' Danny smiled.

'I inherited it from a cousin who was KIA in Vietnam.' I said.

There was silence for a moment before Karen asked 'What kind of film do you have in there, Jim-Hon?'

'Black-and-white Tri-X,' I explained.

'And you can develop and blow-up the pictures?' Karen asked.

'Five- by-seven or eight-by-ten prints,' I said as I put my off-camera flash on the camera's hotshoe and plugged it into the shutter.

I draped the camera around my neck and removed the lens cap. I had some wicked ideas.

'Karen, could you get-up and stand out of the way?'

'I'm going to be in the picture with my boyfriend's penis and scrotum, right?' Asked a skeptical Karen as she stood up.

I took the ribbon of the helium-filled birthday balloon from under the rock and sat down where Karen was sitting between Dan's legs. I handed him the ribbon.

'Are you REALLY going to DO that?' Asked Dan in delight as I pulled-back his tight and veiny foreskin and gently tied the ribbon behind his glans.

Karen laughed behind her hand when she saw what I was doing.

'Okay, now Karen,' I said, standing up and getting out of the way. 'Sit between his legs and face me.'

Karen did as I asked. 'Let go of the balloon, Danny.' I walked over and draped Danny's limp 9-incher over Karen's shoulder, resting on her faded denim jacket.

They both laughed as I walked away to get enough distance to take a photograph. I switched-on the flash and got a high-pitched tone as it charged. I around and turned my camera 90 degrees to take a vertical picture. 'SMILE!' I said, looking at the absurd scene in the viewfinder. When they both smirked I took the flash picture.

I moved closer until only the upper-half of Karen was visible in the viewfinder along with the Dan's big pecker over her shoulder.

The flash was ready again. 'SMILE!' I commanded Karen. She crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue at me as I pressed the shutter button.

To Be Continued!

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Karen gently plucked her boyfriend's limp penis off of her shoulder and stood up.

'Gotta go, fellas!' She announced.

'Want to take her place, Jimmy?' Dan asked, winking at Karen.

'Yes, sir!' I said a little too eagerly. I put my camera and flash back in the camera bag and took Karen's place on the picnic bench between Dan's legs, facing Dan's limp long dong with the helium balloon still tied to it.

'Would you like me to untie that balloon?' I asked, as I felt Karen's pull my wrists behind my back and wrap some kind of elastic rope loosely around them.

'What are you doing?' I asked, alarm bells going off in my head.

'It's called light bondage, dummy!' Karen giggled.

'Relax, Jim,' said a grinning Dan. 'It's just a bungee cord. Heads-up!' He grabbed the base of his limp dick and slapped me hard across my nose with it.

Karen laughed in glee as she grabbed a roll of toilet paper and her purse off the picnic table and started strolling to the pit toilet.

Only one guy had ever slapped my face with his dick before and it both turned me on and filled me with rage at the same time

Dan laughed when he saw my enraged expression and my face turning red with shame and embarrassment. He slapped me again with his giant cock.

'STOP THAT!' I ordered him, shouting.

I heard Karen laughing at me from 50 feet away.

'Nope,' said Dan in a casual voice, slapping my face again with his absurdly long dick. 'I think you like it!'

My red face and silence told him everything. He laughed and held his cock in front of my lips but held the top of my head with his other hand, preventing my lips from reaching it. I stuck out my tongue in a desperate attempt to lick it.

Dan laughed at my frustration. My only consolation was watching his dick grow and harden inches from my face. I never wanted to beat-off so badly in my life.

'C'mon, Dan! Let me suck your cock!'

'Louder!' Dan laughed.

'Let me suck your cock!' I shouted as loud as I could.

I heard Karen laughing from a hundred feet away. 'Let me suck your PENIS, PLEASE!' She shouted back.

I looked up at Dan's smirking face. 'May I suck your penis, PLEASE!' I pleaded.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
'On one condition,' Dan looked down at his desperately horny coworker. 'Be my blowjob buddy at work.'

'No,' I said, realizing I was terrified of being face-fucked by his big thingie. 'You'll gag me. I don't like being gagged, Long Dong.'

"What did you call me?' Danny asked, playfully bopping the end of his long bent erection on my nose.

'Horse Cock.' My nose was bopped again.

"Say that again?' Dan said in an amused voice.

'Donkey Dick.' BOP.

'Hung Halfway' I said. No BOP.

'What?' Dan said, laughing.

'Hung Halfway to your kneesI' I laughed.

'What are you guys talking about?' Karen's voice came from behind me.

'I was just teasing, Jimmy, Karen.' Dan said. 'I'm trying to make him beg to suck my penis.'

'You did that to me once, remember? I hated it.' Said Karen. 'I wanna her you beg to suck on Danny's big penis.' She was crouched and smiling in my face. I hesitated.

Karen looked up at her boyfriend. 'Don't make him do it, Danny. It's humiliating! I thought Jim was your friend?!'

'I think I'm going to put my jeans back on.' Dan said in a bored voice.

'PrettypleasecanIsuckyourcock?' I pleaded.

Dan laughed and put his hands flat behind him on the table.

'Look at him go!' I heard Karen laughing.

To Be Continued!

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After a meal of hotdogs roasted on the fire with unbent wire hangers and bake beans, the three of us were sitting in camp chairs around the fire.

Karen was wearing a Tennessee Tuxedo, blue jeans & a denim jacket while me and Dan were naked from the waistdown.
Danny's long limp cock and low'hanging balls were dangling from the seat and my cut upward curving salami was hard because I couldn't take my eyes off the dangling nine-incher sitting next to me. We were all sharing a skinny joint & Karen was amused by my erection & would occasionally flick it hard with her thumb & forefinger, causing Danny to laugh.

Gawd how I wanted to punish him for the universe giving him a limp nine-inches instead of me!

When Karen stood up and grabbed her purse before disappearing into the dark with a flashlight, I knew I had my chance! I was going to put that big-dicked bastard in his place.

Danny had his hands clasped behind his head and his eyes closed when my erection pulled me out of my chair. I walked over and bent down far enough to grab his dick just behind the purple head.

I stood-up and Dan's eyes flew open. 'Cmon, horse dick,' I said. 'Your turn to suck MY cock!'

Dan grinned as I tugged him out of his comfortable canvas chair by his cock 'Yes, sir!' He faked a salute as I pulled him roughly into the dark beyond the fire. Danny chuckled his amusement. He knew they only had a few minutes before Karen returned.

I let him go, and pushed his shoulders down. In the dark, Dan grabbed my erection and directed it into his mouth.

'You're big dick won't save you now, Danny!' I laughed.

Pinching his ears, I pistoned my hard cock between his lips.

I listened to that rapid-fire guck-guck-guck that I hadn't heard since I left the Navy and it was SO satisfying to hear someone gagging on my hard dick again and the novelty of fucking a guy's mouth with a beard and mustache that I blew my load without warning into the back of his mouth and down his throat.

'You came down my throat!' I extended my hand to help him up. Danny stood-up coughing.

'Wasn't that great!' I exclaimed, laughing. I was delightfully giddy. My first blowjob since I got out of the Navy & it was a face fuck in the woods with a guy with the longest dick he had ever held (in two hands!).

'Karen can't see me like this!' Said Dan, wiping his face and beard with his shirt.

On a hunch, I reached-out and found his long bent cock as hard as it had. I laughed and SQUEEZED until he moaned.

'Where ARE you guys?!' Karen was shining her flashlight into the forest from our campsite.

'Here we are!' I announced as I entered the campfire light still bottomless tugging the equally bottomless Danny by his scary big long dong.

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With a deathgrip on Danny's big fuckin' bent cock, I wondered what it would be like to have a limp dick so long, guys could pull me around with it. Would I let them? Hell, yeah! I would be slapping it into the palm of every guy I knew, just to see their reaction.

Would I be able to read delight in their expression? Jealousy? Admiration? Fear? My fat seven and one-half incher had inspired all these reactions in the Navy when I nonchalantly exposed it.

While I appreciated the reactions of those who admired it in the showers and joked about it, I lived for guys who were shocked at my fat erection and held a special place in my heart for the sailors who were openly jealous of what I had stored away in my dungarees, because they were always the ones who gossiped.

"Wow!' Said Karen, staring at Dan's erection in my fist. 'I don't think I've ever seen you that big and hard before. Danny!' She kissed him on the lips. 'I knew I shoulda brought my tape measure!"

'That's because I just gave his mouth a good fucking and too bad you weren't here to listen to his gagging!' I wanted to say to her.

Karen snapped her fingers. 'Hand him over, Jimmy.'

I just stood there smiling at her.

'Look, Jimmy,' Karen said in an exasperated voice. 'Every time I turn around you've got your hand around his penis, tugging him along! How about giving his GIRLFRIEND a chance, huh?!'

I laughed and let go. Karen's right hand replaced mine and she immediately pulled his thin, tight and veiny hood back to reveal his glistening purple cockhead to the night air.

Dan stuck his tongue out at me and we both laughed.

'I'm going to wash YOUR slobber off and give him the best blowjob of his life!' Karen announced as we arrived at our campsite, the fire slowly going out from neglect.

'Warm water this time PLEASE.' Dan begged.

"As long as I've got Dan by his penis, Jimmy,' said Karen. 'Be a honey and grab that orange bungee strap on the table and bind his wrists together in back.'

Dan gave me a crooked smile. 'Not too tight, please.'

I was really getting into their kinky games and I was delighted they were including me. Danny laughing and slapping my face with his enormous dong until I begged to suck it while my wrists were tied was the hottest and most humiliating sex I had ever had and I was eager to punish him for it.

I tied his wrists loosely behind Dan's back like he requested. He sat in his campchair with a big grin, his big bent hard-on swaying and bobbing and his low-hangers dangling off the edge of the campchair.

I found a dirty plastic cushion in the back of the truck and tossed it between his legs after I pulled my underwear and jeans back on.

Karen got the campfire going again and filled a pot with water from the 10-gallon container, placing it next to the fire. She put in a cassette in the boom box on the picnic table and pressed play, Bad Company songs filled the empty campground with music as I kneeled in reverence between my captives hairy legs and crotch. I was pleasantly surprised to see his fading erection perk-up for my impending worship. Dan looked down at me with a crooked smile.

I decided to start-off by gently fondling his balls.

Karen laughed. 'His scrotum has a nice heft to them, don't they, Jim-Hon?'

'Hey, Karen,' I asked, wanting to lighten the mood. 'You got anymore stories about that married guy with the really big penis you shaved in the hospital?'

'As a matter-of-fact, I do!' Karen laughed. 'After his hernia surgery, I came around to give Raymond a sponge bath and when I knocked and entered his room, it was obvious I caught him and his wife doing something naughty!' I giggled.

To Be Continued!

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Feeling bold, I grabbed the base of Dan's flagging erection and not bothering to pull back his foreskin, I peppered his shaft with carefully placed kisses like I had seen Karen do to it.

'So what did you catch them doing?' Dan asked his girlfriend.

Karen giggled. "He was laying on the hospital bed elevated 45 degrees with his hands behind his head and his wife had her head underneath his hospital gown giving him a blowjob!' She burst into laughter that rang throughout the campground.

'So what did you do?' I asked, interrupting my gentle worship of Danny's now limp horsey cock.

'I just said that I'll be back in 15 minutes and left!' Karen laughed. 'When I came back she was gone and Raymond, the patient, was lying in bed with his hands behind his head and a shit-eating grin on his face!'

'I wonder if his wife was a spitter or swallower?' Dan wondered.

'I should have asked!' Laughed Karen. 'Anyway, it was close to my lunchbreak, so I went to the cafeteria and 15 minutes later, who shows up but his wife, Katie! After she got her tray I waved her over. She waved back and smiled and came over to sit down. 'She said she was sorry that she didn't remember my name so we introduced ourselves again. Her name was Katie.'

I apologized for walking in on her and her husband, and she laughed and says 'Oh, that was you??? And I said I was there to give him a sponge bath.

'I should mention that Katie was short and fat, and I mean REALLY fat,' said Karen.

'How fat?' Asked Danny as I was sucking loudly on his cockhead and lashing it with my tongue to bring it back to life.

'REALLY fat!' Chuckled Karen. 'Like 5ft tall, 300 lb fat!'

'Wow!' Dan and I said at the same time.

'She told me that she grew up with four older brothers who nicknamed her 'beach ball.'

'That's incredibly rude,' I said.

'Isn't it?' said Karen. 'I asked her how they started dating and Katie told me they worked in the same warehouse and she had a big crush on him. He was single, living by himself in a cheap apartment and he played for the company softball team, and that's what ruined his potential dating life. I asked how so? And Katie answered that's when the rumors started about his incredible endowment. His teammates saw it in the locker room and spilled the beans to the girls, who all told them they were exaggerating, but the guys insisted they weren't!'

Karen continued. 'So he asked out alot of the single girls at work who giggled behind their hands instead of answering.

'Katie said Raymond pretty much ignored her, but one time they worked alone together and she got up the nerve to ask him why he never asked HER out on a date and he admitted he had a crush on her and was afraid she'd reject him! So he asked her to go see a movie with her on Saturday night.'

Katie said Raymond bragged to the guys at work we were going out on Saturday night and he said they laughed at him! So I told the girls at work I was going on a date with Raymond on Saturday night and they laughed at me! Mostly because Ray was a foot taller than me and skinny as a rail.'

'Did she say how the date went?' Asked Dan, bored with my attempts to noisily suck and slurp him to a hard-on.

'She said it went great!' Karen said. 'They went to see The Poseidon Adventure and they walked to the theater with linked arms, smooched in the back of the theater, and held hands on the way home. She said they dated every weekend after that and he held her hand or walked with linked arms every where they went and he ignored or didn't see the stares and laughter they got.'

'Katie said the girls at work asked if the rumors about him were true? And she said 'What rumors?' Karen laughed.

'Then I said to her that I had a delicate question and hoped she wouldn't get offended. Katie grinned and said 'Ask away!'

'So I said that I saw her husband's endowment and wondered how long it took to get used to him?'

'I thought she would never quit laughing. 'I like you,Karen!' She said. "Can we be friends?'

To Be Continued!!!

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was happily (and noisily!) Slurping on Danny's big hard wanger with my right hand
squeezing the base of the shaft when I felt a finger tapping my shoulder.

I ignored Karen's tapping and gripped and sucked harder. Danny, with his hands covering my ears, moaned loudly and pulled-out to ejaculate weakly on my nose.

As I stood-up, Karen shined her flashlight in my face and they both laughed at my humiliation and ruined face.

'You could've warned me, Dan!' I sputtered. 'You could have got it in my eye!' I stormed back to camp next door to get a tissue. By the time I got back, still dabbing my face, Karen was continuing her story was sitting in my place with a pan of warm water and a washcloth, thoroughly cleaning my slobber off of her boyfriend's big dick.

'Anymore to that story about Raymond and Katie?' Asked Dan as he watched Karen methodically wash his cock.

Karen nodded and snickered.

'I apologized to Katie about interrupting and said I was just there to give him a spongbath before he was released. She laughed hysterically and gave me her phone number and said to call her when I got off shift.'

Feing bold, I faced Karen where she was sitting on the bench and pulled my jeans down past my balls, revealing revealing my erect circumcised salami-banana. Karen looked at my dick, then looked up at me with a wink and a smirk. 'Let me towel-off Danny and your fatty is next!'

Dan giggled and I beamed. This would be the first time in my 24 years a woman would touch my dick!

Soon she was toweling off her boyfriend's long limp dick, threw the towel on the picnic table and jokingly tried to tie it in a knot. Dan and I couldn't stop laughing and as soon as Karen let it go, Dan grabbed it back and gently slapped her face with it. Incredibly jealous, I moved my head next to hers & Dan spent the next few minutes slapping our giggling faces with his limp long dong until he got bored.

Karen turned her attention to me. 'Stand up!' She ordered in a stern voice. Next thing I knew, she was soaping-up my hard, upward-bending prick and fat ballsack.

'Bee-you-tee-full erection and scrotum, Jim-Hon,' she commented. 'Too bad you're circumcised!'

Dan stuck his tongue out at me and shifted his position to lay his long, limp dick sideways on Karen's curly dark hair. Karen giggled and didn't try to remove it, she just kept washing my cock. I wished my camera was within reach.

'So is there an end to this story about the round fat chick and her well-hung husband?' Dan asked.

Karen giggled. 'I'll tell you the rest if you don't get mad, Okay, Donkey-Dong Danny? Remember, this was before I met you!'

To Be Continued!

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Karen delicately pulled our lover's limp dick off her head & gave it a quick peck before continuing her story. 'I went back to Raymond's room to tell him that I just had dinner with his wife in the hospital cafeteria. As I walked into his room I heard hysterical male laughter coming from the curtain surrounding his bed. I pulled back the curtain to see what was going on-'

'What did you see?' I asked.

'Yeah, who was in there, Karen?' Dan asked as I reached over with one hand to play with his long limp cock.

'It was Wayne, one of our male nurses!' Karen exploded in laughter. 'Raymond was laying on the bed with his hands behind his head with his hospital gown pulled-up to show-off his enormous flaccid penis laying across his thigh. He was smirking at Wayne who was laughing so hard tears were running down his cheeks!'

The three of us laughed.

'So I said 'Hey Wayne!' as he walked by me and out the room. I shut and locked the door and I could STILL here him laughing down the hall! I thought he would pull his gown back down while I had my back turned, but when I turned around he was still exposing himself with his gown above his waist and his penis didn't seem so limp anymore!' She laughed.

'I hope you took it as a compliment!' I laughed as Karen took her time washing my aching erection.

'So Raymond looks at me and says "Hello Nurse Karen, nice of you to drop by!' I looked him in the eyes and asked how long this had been going on? He laughed and said 'All day!' It turns out word got around the male nurses and technicians about his below-the-belt endowment and they had been coming to his hospital room all day to see for themselves. 'It was like a parade!' he told me.'

'And you showed them?' I asked. Only if they asked to see it,' he answered. 'You see, Nurse Karen, I was always self-conscience about it. When I was a teenager I thought it would NEVER quit growing! My mother was SO embarrassed and was always taking me pants shopping at Target so people wouldn't, um, stare', Raymond told me. 'And I used to get bullied alot about it in high school. I was explaining this to Katie when she started laughing. She said that I could wear any pants I wanted on our dates, even tight ones, and she was serious! Then she said those bullies were jealous and my bulge just reminded them how inadequate they were below-the-belt. She said I shouldn't be ashamed of how Mother Nature gifted me, and if another guy asked me if the 'rumors' were true, ask him if he wants to see it and if he says yes, just whip it out and you'll both have a good laugh! It was the best advice she ever gave me!' He chuckled.'

'So I pull up a plastic chair next to his bed to continue our conversation when I look at his long, heavy penis draped casually across his thigh and I started laughing!'

'Why?' I asked, confused.

'He had Katie's lipstick prints all over it!' Karen laughed so hard, she quit washing and playing with my cock.

'So that's where you got the idea!' Dan laughed as Karen nodded through her laughter.

'Did you say anything about it?' I asked.

Karen waited for her laughter to died down before answering. 'I said his wife Katie had a nice shade of lipstick and he turned red and said it was a game she played to see how many lipstick prints she could put on it.'

Trying not to let my raging jealosy show, I shook Little Danny with my fist and asked him how many lipstick prints Karen put on this and Karen answered 'Twelve. but I had to keep applying my lipstick after every two or three kisses.'

'I remember you had to kiss mine really hard to make a decent print,' Danny recalled. 'Too bad we didn't have a camera!'

'So what else did you say to Raymond?' I asked to distract myself from my growing Really Big Cock Envy.

'I was curious about what guy's said to him when they saw it, and it must have been the right question because it started to grow as soon as I asked him!' Laughed Karen behind her hand. 'It lifted right off his thigh!'

'So what did the guys say?!' I asked impatiently, squeezing Dan's cock in jealous anger.

Karen laughed. Raymond said the guys with girlfriends would plead with him not to show it to her and the married guys would plead with him to show it to their wive's!'

'Check!' Said Danny, trying to ignore my attempt to squeeze his dick into a hard-on.

'And they said that they felt sorry for his girlfriend or asked if she walks bowlegged,'

I laughed but Danny was silent.

'Raymond said most of them ask how long it is, and he said to ask his girlfriend because she measured it, and then asks the guy real Innocent-like if a girl has asked to measure HIM. Raymond said no one has ever answered yes or no-'

'It has to be 'no' I answered. 'When I was in the Navy, occasionally a guy would ask how big my dick was and I told him that he could give it a kiss for every inch and I would tell them when they got to the right number.'

Karen and Danny laughed.

'In the Navy showers, I would always look around to see who had the really tiny ones,' I admitted ' and shower right next to them because my limp six inches made me look like a porno star standing next to them for the benefit of the other guys in the shower. It sure made me popular and by popular I mean I got alot of blowjobs!

'You asshole!' Karen laughed.

'I'm gonna do that!' Dan grinned.

'Then I mentioned to Raymond that I just had dinner with Katie in the hospital cafeteria, and at the mention of his wife's name, he got a full-on erection right in front of my eyes , just like that!' Karen snapped her fingers. 'It was the BIGGEST and scariest fucking erection I ever saw, just swaying back-and-forth like a metronome!'

To Be Continued!!!

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
'So what did this guy Raymond look like, anyway?' I asked. Karen had gone from washing my cock to giving it a soapy handjob with the expertise of a woman who had probably given hundreds of them. I was in heaven!

Karen thought for a moment. 'Late 20's. About your height, Jim, but even skinnier. His hair was already thinning. Black frame glasses. If you saw him you would think he was a scientist or an accountant or something professional, you know.'

'And his wife was really fat?' Dan laughed. I was still playing one-handed with his hardening dick. Finally.

'She was one of those short women who are about as round as they are tall.' Answered Karen. 'So anyway, to get back to my story; after his penis sprung to life when I mentioned his wife, I couldn't take my eyes off it! Finally, I came to my senses and said I should really wash Katie's lipstick off you.'

'Then Raymond said that he was going to do it himself after Katie left but got interrupted by visits from three male x-ray technicians. So I told him I would do it as a favor to his wife-'

Dan barked a laugh at this and Karen stuck her tongue out at him and I laughed and Karen looked up at me and said 'Get your hand off of my boyfriend's penis or You'll have to finish off yourself!'

I let go of Dan's swelling horse dick and he looked at me and said, 'Hey Karen, when was the last time you jerked-off a guy with one-hand?'

Karen looked at my dick in her fist and laughed. Bitch! That was the first time anyone had laughed at my penis!

Pumping me and looking up at her boyfriend, she kissed his cock and continued her story.

'So Raymond took-off his hospital gown and I had him walk over to the sink with me so I could polish off Katie's lipstick-"

'How big were his balls?' Asked Dan. I was curious too.

Karen thought for a second. 'Definitely not as big as you guys, so you both got that over him. His scrotum probably would have been normal-looking on a guy with a four-incher.'

'So what WAS the smallest one you ever ever encountered at work?' I asked genuinely curious.

Karen thought for a second. 'Probably this guy who was a the company president of a plastics company. Looked like a movie star. Perfect teeth. Had one that was probably an inch or an inch-and-a half soft. Like it stopped growing when he was a todfler. It must have worked, though. He had four teenage boys, so it must have worked. Hope his boys didn't inherit his shortcomings!' She giggled.

'I've met a few guys like that,' I said. 'One sailor I knew liked me to make fun of how small it was while he beat-off. He was obsessed with measuring our cocks everytime we got together.'

Dan laughed. 'You ever dated a guy with a little-bitty one, Karen?'

'Lord, yes,' she sighed. 'One guy was like Jim's friend. Liked me to make fun of it, even wanted me to bring a girlfriend over so we could make fun if it together. He regretted it, though. Ricky just wanted to have a couple of young girls point and laugh at his widdle baby pee-pee while he blushed and beat-off.'

'What I did was ask, Doreen, the meanest nurse in the hospital who also happened to be a lesbian in her 50's, if she would come over on Friday and make fun of my boyfriend's penis? You know what she said?' Karen grinned.

'What?' Me and Dan asked together.

'Do you pay me or do I pay you!' Laughed Karen.

'So what happened?' I asked.

Karen put on a crooked smile. 'When Doreen finally left, my apartment was filled with menthol cigarette smoke and Ricky was sobbing and on the phone with the Suicide Prevention Hotline. He broke-up with me the next day. When I told Doreen, I thought she would never quit laughing!'

To Be Continued!

'

Reactions: brk and B_er

mr mike

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
'So how long was this Raymond's penis, anyway?' asked Donkey Danny.

Karen playfully shook with her boyfriend's long dong. 'Well, Lover Boy, you have an honest hard 12-inches and Raymond has on honest SOFT 12-inches,' she smirked.

'Holy. Fucking. Shit.' was all I could say.

'Cross my heart!' Said Karen.

'So... you measured it, huh, Karen?' Danny asked.

'I got permission from his wife first!' Karen protested.

'WHAT?' Me and Danny said at once.

'I can explain, really!' Karen laughed

To Be Continued!