Double Anal DareDevils

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been in this situation before and it wasn't all that painful/stressful. Though I can't remember if they had a hard time getting into position, I can remember that one guy was already in me when his bf proposed it. I enjoyed it... and they were both pretty sizable.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by hardstud@Sep 20 2005, 07:47 AM
I've nailed a dude with another dude before and it's damn hot. Really makes you feel like you're tearing the guy apart, which can be fucking hot.
[post=345005]Quoted post[/post]​
Interesting idea. Dark much?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've tried a few times (give). The last time was with a guy who I fisted. I figured he was open enough and we got two cocks in him, but there was no way we could really do anything. I've double vaginal fucked a few girls, it was okay.

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by barbarluna+Sep 20 2005, 09:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(barbarluna &#064; Sep 20 2005, 09:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hardstud@Sep 20 2005, 09:47 AM
I&#39;ve nailed a dude with another dude before and it&#39;s damn hot.  Really makes you feel like you&#39;re tearing the guy apart, which can be fucking hot.

:toast:

It feels even hotter when your getting torn apart&#33; Giving up the power is a treat few men will admit to have tasted. In my experience men are too ashamed to say they have been dominated in any situation, much less to say they can derive enjoyment from the aforesaid domination.

When I choose to be weak, I understood power&#33;
[post=345039]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Weeelllll...It&#39;s very intense to be in this scene, and a bit of a logistical nightmare. The best way that I found with a friend of mine was for the guy that was receiving to sit on mine while I was laying down and then bend down so I could kiss him. While all this was going on, my buddy suited up and poured on the lube to make it a bit easier. This guy had hinted earlier in the evening that he always thought this was hot, but was never brave enough to ask..I figured that was close enough for a request. I can still remember his face and the reaction we got...and the sensation was pretty wild, like frontage without all the extra friction. Fantastic :crazy:
As far as the dominance thing, I guess it&#39;s all in how you look at sex and see youself. Sometimes roleplaying can be a fun and exciting way of spicing things up, but some people get far too into it and it becomes something mystical, almost like a rite of passage - and usually require more the next time to really get the euphoric rush that comes with something so wild..almost like addiction. But that kind of sounds too much like someone that has some control issues and damage that is far too deep to emotionally understand that true power comes in not being in that position in the first place&#33; But as I always used to teach people that insist in being passive to my dominant -It&#39;s not what you like, but what I like, Boy :evilgrin:
Keep up the fun Barbarluna, and enjoy the ride&#33;

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Mestisamo@Sep 26 2005, 10:12 AM
But as I always used to teach people that insist in being passive to my dominant -It&#39;s not what you like, but what I like, Boy  :evilgrin:
[post=346608]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes sir, may I have another&#33; :patriot: :bigsmile:

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Alley Blue+Sep 26 2005, 05:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alley Blue &#064; Sep 26 2005, 05:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mestisamo@Sep 26 2005, 10:12 AM
But as I always used to teach people that insist in being passive to my dominant -It&#39;s not what you like, but what I like, Boy  :evilgrin:

Yes sir, may I have another&#33; :patriot: :bigsmile:
[post=346631]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

LOL...Why, yes...yes you may&#33; :+

B_barbarluna

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Mestisamo+Sep 26 2005, 04:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mestisamo &#064; Sep 26 2005, 04:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by barbarluna@Sep 20 2005, 09:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-hardstud
@Sep 20 2005, 09:47 AM
I&#39;ve nailed a dude with another dude before and it&#39;s damn hot.  Really makes you feel like you&#39;re tearing the guy apart, which can be fucking hot.

:toast:

It feels even hotter when your getting torn apart&#33; Giving up the power is a treat few men will admit to have tasted. In my experience men are too ashamed to say they have been dominated in any situation, much less to say they can derive enjoyment from the aforesaid domination.

When I choose to be weak, I understood power&#33;
[post=345039]Quoted post[/post]​

Weeelllll...It&#39;s very intense to be in this scene, and a bit of a logistical nightmare. The best way that I found with a friend of mine was for the guy that was receiving to sit on mine while I was laying down and then bend down so I could kiss him. While all this was going on, my buddy suited up and poured on the lube to make it a bit easier. This guy had hinted earlier in the evening that he always thought this was hot, but was never brave enough to ask..I figured that was close enough for a request. I can still remember his face and the reaction we got...and the sensation was pretty wild, like frontage without all the extra friction. Fantastic :crazy:
As far as the dominance thing, I guess it&#39;s all in how you look at sex and see youself. Sometimes roleplaying can be a fun and exciting way of spicing things up, but some people get far too into it and it becomes something mystical, almost like a rite of passage - and usually require more the next time to really get the euphoric rush that comes with something so wild..almost like addiction. But that kind of sounds too much like someone that has some control issues and damage that is far too deep to emotionally understand that true power comes in not being in that position in the first place&#33; But as I always used to teach people that insist in being passive to my dominant -It&#39;s not what you like, but what I like, Boy :evilgrin:
Keep up the fun Barbarluna, and enjoy the ride&#33;
[/b][/quote]

Admittedly, there was joy in being DoubleButtFucked by two straight associates. But I can&#39;t say that it was something I had ever previously fantasized about, or had anticipated what it would feel like being the receptive partner.

Prior to this event, I had enjoyed straight sex, gay sex, bi-sex, as well as sex with a trans- but all as the dominant insertee. I knew what pleasurable sensations were to be had by sticking my cock in a variety of holes, but never imagined that I could derive a new range of pleasurable sensations through having my own hole double filled. I would&#39;nt go so far as to say that it was mystical experience, but it did turn me on to something I want to try again and again, and again...

Media
Originally posted by Hung Muscle+Oct 3 2005, 04:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hung Muscle &#064; Oct 3 2005, 04:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York@Oct 3 2005, 10:39 AM
I&#39;m a woman and this whole concept of Double Anal Penetration, frightens me.
[post=348437]Quoted post[/post]​

You poor thing.
[post=348449]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m poor of experience.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York+Oct 3 2005, 11:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York &#064; Oct 3 2005, 11:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Hung Muscle@Oct 3 2005, 04:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York
@Oct 3 2005, 10:39 AM
I&#39;m a woman and this whole concept of Double Anal Penetration, frightens me.

You poor thing.
[post=348449]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m poor of experience.
[post=348453]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh, something tells me you might have quite a bit of experience. I&#39;m suspecting, in fact, you are an alter ego of one of our esteemed posters. It&#39;s pretty obvious some of our veteran posters assume a number of identities. Sally Field won an Emmy for playing a victim of multiple personalities, so go for it.

B_barbarluna

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York@Oct 3 2005, 09:39 AM

An enema will clean you out, and a butt plugg will help you practice holding something inside. I never said it was easy&#33;

bodacious

Experimental Member
Media
Two hung buddies and I tried all the combinations we could think to get both of them in my ass at the same time. The position that Mestisamo mentions turned out to be the best. The feeling was incredible for me, and they enjoyed the feeling of sliding in my ass next to another cock.

Attempting this with guys that have some length to them would make it easier. I have tried it on a few other occasions with less hung partners and and length just makes it easier.

And I do look forward to doing this again, and this time getting some photos of it.

chemsandcum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Done both a few times:
been one of two cocks in a guy&#39;s asss (great feeling&#33;)
and had two up my ass (even better&#33;)

All a question of relaxation: need to be fucked for a while - kinda like stretching before jogging (grin). Then have guy one lie on hiss back (always the longer of the two cocks from the bottom&#33;), sit on his cock, bend forward, close your eyes, relax, have guy number two come up from above/behind and thrust you into heaven&#33;

If it doesn&#39;t work the first time, keep trying.
Fell off my bicycle the first few time as a child, that hurt&#33;
It&#39;s a question of getting back up and sitting on the thing that hurt again and again until it (a) does NOT hurt and (b) is fun. Like a bike, you never forget how it works again for the rest of your life&#33;

Reactions: hungbull90

B_barbarluna

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by chemsandcum@Oct 11 2005, 12:08 AM
Done both a few times:
been one of two cocks in a guy&#39;s asss (great feeling&#33;)
and had two up my ass (even better&#33;)

All a question of relaxation: need to be fucked for a while - kinda like stretching before jogging (grin). Then have guy one lie on hiss back (always the longer of the two cocks from the bottom&#33;), sit on his cock, bend forward, close your eyes, relax, have guy number two come up from above/behind and thrust you into heaven&#33;

If it doesn&#39;t work the first time, keep trying.
Fell off my bicycle the first few time as a child, that hurt&#33;
It&#39;s a question of getting back up and sitting on the thing that hurt again and again until it (a) does NOT hurt and (b) is fun. Like a bike, you never forget how it works again for the rest of your life&#33;
[post=350470]Quoted post[/post]​

It would be better if you sat on the bottom cock with your back towards him, so as to give the top guy better access. The top cock will slip out less if you sit in this position, and also the bottom guy will find it easier to time his thrusts with the top guy.

In reference to the pain-
If you have an open-minded wife, ask her to fuck you with a dildo just to get a little a practice with having an stiff object in your ass. Lots of men are getting into letting their wifes fuck them in the ass with a dildo- trust me, it&#39;s the new thing.

Reactions: hungbull90