illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey LPSGers,
How many of you guys have got into situations where you have ended up with 2 guys double dicking a guy or girl on the giving or receiving end? And how about where you and another guy have double fucked a girl ,1 in her pussy and 1 in her arse?
I am curious to see how your experiences compare with mine.

Reactions: med111

LilCuckHubby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Did 2 dicks in my wife's pussy. I have a very small cock and he had a very long but fairly thin cock so she almost had to sit on my cock and he slid his cock in from behind her. It was very exciting and she was very tight. He was doing most of the pumping and once she started cumming I could not hold on and started cumming myself. I slipped out and she leaned forward a bit for him to continue fucking her. She started cumming again in a few minutes and he quickly followed. Between the two of them it felt like they were peeing on me with all of the cum that was leaking out of her. I loved it!! She said she enjoyed it and though she did have an orgasm she was not interested in doing it again.

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
thanks donkeyboy. I have double dicked 6 or 7 guys and found that feeling of it being really tight and hot and the friction of 2 dicks rubbing together got me so hot that it was almost unbearable and I couldn't stop myself cumming quickly. But I would be so turned on that my dick wouldn't go down so I could keep fucking and cum again. One of the guys I double dicked was really vocal about how hot it felt to have 2 dicks in him and he blew 3 times while we did him and I ended up covered in his cum as I was laying down with him sitting on me and the other guy behind him.

Reactions: midwestrob

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lilcuck I have never had the chance to double dick a girls pussy but have done 1 in the arse while her husband fucked her pussy. None of the chicks I have 3somed with would let anyone but their guy fuck their pussy.

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have invited my fuck buddy over to DP my hot wife; the thought of fucking her while his cock is rubbing up against mine is so fucking hot. I think my wife will enjoy the feeling of being completely filled with two hot cocks, she says she can't wait. It will not take long for each of us to cum and I can not wait to fuck her with her pussy full of his hot cum. Fuck that is hot. Bring it on fuck buddy.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did 2 dicks in my wife's pussy. I have a very small cock and he had a very long but fairly thin cock so she almost had to sit on my cock and he slid his cock in from behind her. It was very exciting and she was very tight. He was doing most of the pumping and once she started cumming I could not hold on and started cumming myself. I slipped out and she leaned forward a bit for him to continue fucking her.

When my then-BF and I started exploring this outlet, the best advice we got was it works better if the dicks are the same size. Absolutely true in my opinion. If the dicks are the same size it's easier to get them both in, even if they're big, than if one is big and one small. Trouble was when we'd find another guy as "large" as me, my BF's butt would be sore for a couple days afterwards and he wouldn't want to try it again for several months.

But again, I highly recommnend trying to match the cock sizes.

stevedelaney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have taken two guys in my ass at the same time and it was a fantastic experience. One cock was long and thin, the other was shorter but much thicker. Having two cocks in my
ass was the most "full-filling" and the two guys (a couple) and I did it several times, until I moved out of that city. We have done it a few times since, after we all learned to edge. Our last session, about a year ago, was really hot. They both fucked me for almost an hour and we were drenched in sweat and exhausted at the end. wish I could find guys in NE Wisconsin who were interested.

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
wow! You guys are all amazing.
Steve I have never been game to try taking 2 dicks in my arse at once but I love double dicking because the guys taking it really get off on it.
I think the hottest DP i did was one night in a park when I walked around a corner and nearly fell over 2 guys on the ground. It was about 8pm on a Saturday night and we were only about 20 mteres from a main road and next to some tennis courts. This guy was on his back and the other guy was riding his cock while they were making out so I watched. I got hard so I got my dick out and started wanking then the guy on the ground saw me and told me to let the guy riding him suck my cock.He sucked me for a couple of minutes then said he wanted me in him with the other guy so I got on my knees behind him and pushed him forward and got right up him. We kept going changing for a long time in different combinations tillwe ended up the way it was originally and we had all cum. We had so much cum everywhere and were pretty much shagged out after over an hour of this but the thrill of doing it outdoors and maybe getting seen or have more join in was incredible.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I loved it, he was much smaller and called tails. I must admit the pressure inside was very hot and both cumming inside and feeling her blow was intense. She was hoping to try two in one hole but changed her mind quickly and I must say I'm okay with that.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep, my boyf and I have double-fucked three guys that I can remember for certain, perhaps there's some I've forgot.

But I do remember that one of them specifically said "We are doing that again!" He loved it, even though it was first time doing that. Another had done it many times, and told us he loved the idea of getting two guys off at the same time, looking down and seeing two guys humping up into him at once.

I also experienced what illusionguy said - that i was so turned on as the top that I came way too soon, but stayed hard enough to keep going for a second round. I've never tried it as the bottom. I just don't think I'd be capable, but I definitely honour those boys who are.

Reactions: illusionguy

B_Sex_On_Fire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yup. Actually when I was about 17, it was my current GF, with a good friend of mine, and me. Very hot way to experiment. I'd do it again in a heart beat. But it was one in the pussy (me) and one in the ass (him).

And I haven't done an all male one, although I'm looking for one. :D

Reactions: med111

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks guys. It has been great to get your comments and realise just how much DP is enjoyed. The first time I tried it I was 23 when i met this 18 year old at the library he came with me for a piss before I left and he wanted to suck my cock so I told him to come home with me. This guy in an airforce uniform walked in and stood at the trough so the kid didn't move then he asked the airforce guy if he wanted his dick sucked. I ended up taking them both home with me and we played for about 2 hours and it was the 18 yr old who wanted to have us both fuck him together. At first I didn't think it would work but we got both cocks up him and I couldn't believe it was happening. The airforce guy's cock was about 1/2 inch longer than mine with a really big head and I still remember vividly the feel of it as it rubbed against mine in the kid's arse. After they both left I was a bit freaked out by it all especially as I had loved doing it but I got over that and it prepared me to be more open to trying other things.