Double Penetration

las000005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When two guys double penetrate a woman how did you get her to do it. In other words how did the whole thing come to be. Was the girl someone you just met of had you known her for a while and therefore she would be more comfortable doing it with you and another guy or did you just meet her and go back and fuck?

loves2eatpoon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I met a girl on a sex hook up site. She had a friend she was fucking and they both watned a guy to join them. It was awsome! They both sucked me she got ontop of him he slid into her pussy I got behind kinda standing and slid into her ass.

D_Beau Nerr

Experimental Member
Media
When two guys double penetrate a woman how did you get her to do it. In other words how did the whole thing come to be. Was the girl someone you just met of had you known her for a while and therefore she would be more comfortable doing it with you and another guy or did you just meet her and go back and fuck?

The girl my buddies and I had sex with before was fortunately open about everything sexually. She was also quite an acquaintance so there's already familiarity. By that time, we were also quite drunk so I guess that also influenced the uninhibition on her. My friend suggested if she wanted to and by no hesitattion, she did.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Although three-somes almost inevitably involve a couple adding a third, my experience is that they are more fun and much less drama when we're all strangers.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thinking back, all I can remember about my first DP (double penetration) was that it was something she brought up that she wanted to try. Since I am very into anal, I of course volunteered to go up her ass even though I was thicker in girth than her boyfriend. I ass fucked her a bit before we started the DP so her ass was opened up a bit.

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When two guys double penetrate a woman how did you get her to do it.

I didn't get her to do it - she was the one who wanted the threesome, and to be DP'd. She was my gf at the time, and she discussed with me the idea of inviting a mutual friend over to play - and play we did.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I still want to try, and every time I hear about it, I get rock hard!

Has anyone tried double pussy penetration?

And I don't think I've asked this before, but, for those that have done vag+anal DP, have you swapped positions with the other guy, or is that too much of a hassle? And if you have, I'd assume it would be hygienic, if you're the guy who was just doing anal, to clean off your cock first before swapping places. Or, I guess you could get around that by just wearing a condom, and replacing it with a new one.

auto90403

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although three-somes almost inevitably involve a couple adding a third, my experience is that they are more fun and much less drama when we're all strangers.

Bingo.

the less drama part is key.

The last thing you need is for hubby to decide that the reality of watching wifey with another man is nothing like his fantasies. never having to see the guy again beats having the guy be his best friend.

never have a first-time threesome/foursome involve people you know.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The first GF that participated in a DP was obsessed with it from the start. Soon after we started fucking, I introduced here to anal sex. That first night she grabbed a small dildo and worked her pussy with it as I took her in the ass.

It seemed like everyday she would have a new toy to play with as we had anal sex. Soon she had her 2 favorite toys, a big 10 inch dildo and a vary long and think double headed dildo. I use to come over and find her with both ends of that double headed one in her as she DP herself with the toy.

One night a friend stayed over after bar time as it was too late for him to drive home. After screwing I suggested that our friend was in the other room jerking off to her screaming orgasms. She checked it out and he was in the other room stroking himself. She climbed on to the bed with him and soon afterwards she was having her first DP with 2 real cocks. That began our adventure into group sex, which I have enjoyed exploring with other GFs, and eventually my wife, ever since.

The women following that first GF knew about my adventurous side and when we discussed our previous experiences were fascinated with my group sex experiences. After a little time, sometimes a few weeks, once a few hours they decided they wanted to participate in having group sex with me and others. Since that first GF every women I have been with I have had a DP with. I may have planted the seed of the idea in their head, but it was the women that made the decision we go forward with it.

Last edited:

bokenboywales

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tried it for first time last week, me and my mate and some girl from the club in the back of his van, was awesome, plus i got to give her the anal. sweet, he was to big to giver her anal

D_Fowlmouth Chickenchoker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
speaking of Craigs List.

I found a young couple on there looking for a bi male for 3-some fun. We've emailed and phoned each other and now setting up for a meeting in a couple of weeks when they get back to Dallas. She wants DP pussy fun and I can't wait! :)

I've always wanted to try this, but surprisingly, I've had issues with getting two guys to do it with me. Heh.

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I still want to try, and every time I hear about it, I get rock hard!

Has anyone tried double pussy penetration?

And I don't think I've asked this before, but, for those that have done vag+anal DP, have you swapped positions with the other guy, or is that too much of a hassle? And if you have, I'd assume it would be hygienic, if you're the guy who was just doing anal, to clean off your cock first before swapping places. Or, I guess you could get around that by just wearing a condom, and replacing it with a new one.

Did the double pussy penetration a few times. Had to lube up really well. It was fantastic having a cock rub against mine while in a woman. You'd have to try to understand the great feeling. Hard to explain how much fun it was and the woman wasn't a cavern either. Normally very tight.