Double Penetration

baldiowa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi everyone. My girl wants to try double penetration. She would like to have two penis' in her vagina at the same time and have both of us cum in her at the same time. Do a lot of women want this? What is it about it that makes you want that? I am bi-curious, or rather cock-curious, I mean I don't want to suck one or have one in me or put mine in another guy, but touching it doesn't bother me. But I am unsure about cumming in my girl while another guy cums in her and pulling out with all of our cum all over myself. I am not sure I want another guy's cum on me. Does this make any sense? Has anyone tried this? Guy's would you do this?

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, you make sense and the first reply is a sensible one.
If you are more willing than not to experience it, go for it, these type of opportunities are not that common. But if you have more doubts than desires, just pass on it.

I know I would be having the same issues as yourself, wanting to do a woman with another guy, but a bit disgusted at the sight of touching another man's cum.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Cum is cum isn't it? I mean it all looks and smells about the same. Kind of like egg white. Does it matter which chicken it came out of? It washes off easily.

I do kind of understand though. Spit is spit, but that doesn't mean I want anyone to spit on me. Is that the same?

B_casualtxt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another person with ovaries.... No, I wouldn't say a lot. Some, but not really a lot. What makes you feel comfortable is up to you. If you think you MAY like it, you can try it and make sure; if you feel relatively certain you won't, let her know. If she can't accept that, it may be time to start seeing other people. She probably wouldn't let you coerce her into doing something she really didn't want to do and she shouldn't let you-- but it goes both ways.

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
I'm in the same situation: my gf sometimes dream up about double penetration (vaginal and 'normal'), and I'm open to it.
Prior to think too much of it, anyway, I'd suggest to find a possible man to involve. This seems to me the most difficult part, and he's going to play a very important role in your decision.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you guys both big? Wow. Most women would be content with one, big, nice cock in her. These chicks are greedy! Maybe they should give lessons on how to demand cock and more cock! LOL

4herplsr

1st Like
Media
My wife has this fantasy. I think it is a lot of different factors. Part of the fantasy is being very full of dick. Part is having to guys want her. Part is being the common factor in two dicks sliding against each other and two guys coming together. Its a fantasy. I am always turned on by my lovers fantasies. I would do just about anything if she was excited by it. I'd suck a cock, be sucked, take one up the ass (be careful please, I'm a little tender here.) I'd come on a guy, have a guys come on me anything that excites her. We have had plenty of sex with other couples but not much bicurious male stuff but a little and it was good.

ThaTruth

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone. My girl wants to try double penetration. She would like to have two penis' in her vagina at the same time and have both of us cum in her at the same time. Do a lot of women want this? What is it about it that makes you want that? I am bi-curious, or rather cock-curious, I mean I don't want to suck one or have one in me or put mine in another guy, but touching it doesn't bother me. But I am unsure about cumming in my girl while another guy cums in her and pulling out with all of our cum all over myself. I am not sure I want another guy's cum on me. Does this make any sense? Has anyone tried this? Guy's would you do this?

i don't know thats really questionable, i have that feeling that if you do decide to you will be worried about that guy cumming all throughout and might ruin it. and why isn't she content with one, i don't even think two would fit thats like extreme fisting.
Personally, i want even do it.. but hey its your shot to call it

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"One in the pink and one in the stink" its a great experience. When the gal cums the ass twitches.

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Think about this you want your girl to give head and take it in the ass does that make her any better than you why would you want her to do somthing that you won't are you not sure about yourself and think you might turn gay? If you could bring yourself to think of sex is about having fun then you would see how much enjoyment it would be.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was in college and on spring break at Padre, a fellow fb teammate (also str8) and I picked up a couple of chicks after a night of partying and took them back to our hotel room. For lack of funds to spring for another room we screwed them in the same room (separate beds). Following a couple of climaxes each, we proceeded to have a 4-way and switch partners. That progressed to the girls 69ing while we each had our way with their asses and pussies. Finally one of the girls wanted to try DP. All this was without condoms. The downside to all this fun was that I came down with clap 4 days later and my bud realized that he had gonorrhoeae 24 hrs later. So, with regard to your not being sure I want another guy's cum on you, that's not all that could result from such activity.

Last edited:

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't share my woman with another man, first issue solved!

I wouldn't want to touch another cock, I still am on the straight side and want to keep there, this said, should it happen like in a one night stand I will probably jump in but not two in the same hole...

sevenplus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
YES!!! Would love this! And the other guy cumming in her would certainly make me let go! LOVE SLOPPY PUSSY :^)