Double Penetration!

LadyLover0560

Just Browsing
Media
I've been lucky enough to try DP a few times....My G/F and her older sister's B/F the first time. Her sister found out about it and couldn't wait to try it. From a guy's point of view, it's great to be able to give so much pleasure to a girl. Both girls passed out after about an hour.

leahlovesit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I absolutely love being double-penetrated and groupsex of all kinds! It feels so intense, sometimes it's the only way I can be worn out sexually - if you know what I mean!! ;o)

The most intensive I have expeienced recently was double vaginal - it was amazing!

XX
Leah

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ha, me and friend were going to Double penetrate a good friend of ours (she's very open about her sexuality, try anything once.) But even she got scared of the thought of me and him inside her at the same time.

raraa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a couple of girls i slept with loved the vibe/dildo double penetration, i only tried to double with a guy once and since we go way back, he enjoyed having to take the Hershey highway while feeling me rubbing against home, more or less.

i of course loved, she had three orgasms, but wouldn't do it again because she couldn't walk straight the next day

Karena Morgan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
done many times, one of my earliest sexual experiences was with two men, love it, can cope with it, and think that if you get men who can handle the closeness the experience is amazing .. bigger the better, but i have to say the most I have been lucky to get to do this is one 8 x 5.5 and one about 7 by 5 at the same time, front and back. The stretched out feel is unreal and leaves u literaly breathless at times

I have never done double anal or double vagina but I would love to...

problem would be getting men's heads round that to enable them to try it...

leahlovesit

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never done double anal or double vagina but I would love to...

problem would be getting men's heads round that to enable them to try it...

A couple of my friends accomodate me in their heads (and their heads in me lol) all the time.

They are quite large and are always willing to treat me to a maxed out double vaginal (preferred) or a double anal session!

Intensity cannot possibly come close to describing the feeling!

:smile:XX

Leah

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ha, me and friend were going to Double penetrate a good friend of ours (she's very open about her sexuality, try anything once.) But even she got scared of the thought of me and him inside her at the same time.

How about you and your friend both putting your cocks into my mouth?