Double Penetration

I can take about 8.5" circumference without breaking a sweat, I think I'm ready to try a hung DP! Pride's just around the corner here in TO, I'm aiming to fulfill this particular fantasy this year.

Wish me luck,
Hairyguy


Good Luck Hairyguy!!!

I too, would love to be the bottom of a DP but I wouldn't even know how to begin bring that fantasy into fruition:mad:
 
Fuck yeah, that's something I'd love to do! Either male or female...

My ex was quite a bottom slut, but taking two cocks was something he wasn't willing to try unfortunately.
 
At my son's batchelor party, my brother-in-law and his college roommate were double fucking one of the hookers my son's friends had hired for the event. My brother-in-law has one of the thickest dicks I have ever seen so I was amazed both of the guys were in her together. Since that time I tried it but I have a short dick and due to not being able to go straight in, I didn't have the length for it. A buddy or mine and I both did get in a guy's mouth one time and it was awesome.
 
Have done it a few times with the b/f. Normally I'm on the bottom and feeling the other guys cock pushing in is so hot.
Normally the guy on top is able to fuck more and you just get the nice feeling of the cock rubbing next to yours. Would love to try it BB but unless we really trust a guy we wouldn't
 
I've never do but I've gone front door when another dude went back. He said he could feel me inside, but didn't notice much well aside from thrusting quivering and tightning of muscles.
 
That's the hottest shit man. I have double penetrated a girl with a buddy of mine. First it was odd being ball to ball and dick to dick with a buddy, but sharing a fuck...as three people instead of 2, all in the same rhythm and motion, was hot. Quite a bonding experience for me and my buddy too. I recommend it for any open minded and adventurous straight guys.
 
I can take about 8.5" circumference without breaking a sweat, I think I'm ready to try a hung DP! Pride's just around the corner here in TO, I'm aiming to fulfill this particular fantasy this year.

Wish me luck,
Hairyguy

Good luck, Hairyguy!

Wish I were there. (ahem!) :biggrin1::cool:

NCbear (who really likes Hairyguy's profile pics)
 
One of my hard drives recently got partially corrupted, and I lost all my hetero porn pics, including all my double-penetration and creampie pics and vids. It's was almost entirely comprised of stuff that I had stumbles across over the years, so there's no way to reconstruct the collection. Either I stumble across them again one day, or I don't.

One of my favorites was a double-penetration creampie vid. Man, that was hot.
 
I've been doing it for years. I won't say what age I was when I was first got doubled, otherwise I'll get cries of outrage from the Christian-inclined chatroom members on LPSG. Suffice it to say I was young. Certainly younger than the norm. It was from my two cousins, many many many years ago, and went on for around 5 years until they lost interest and discovered that females also exist.

I still love it. My partner and a.n. other do it to me to keep me happy, and if we don't have a friend to help, my partner obliges with a couple of candles. And my partner's big.

It would probably hurt some people the first time, but if you've been doing it for years and are perfectly used to it, it's quite natural and a pleasure. The most I've had are two fairly substantial cocks and three candles.