R Riktigger LPSG Legend Media: 0 Joined May 18, 2019 Posts 14,103 Media 0 Likes 231,636 Points 583 Location Palm Springs (California, United States) Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male Riktigger, Sunday at 11:09 AM #1,021 Hot DP Reactions: NerdAlert, gay snake, MaxTea and 7 others
A alan882324 Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Oct 27, 2024 Posts 486 Media 0 Likes 1,458 Points 438 Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male alan882324, Sunday at 12:24 PM #1,022 Riktigger said: Hot DP View attachment 241312751View attachment 241312771View attachment 241312781 Click to expand... Source? Reactions: Almostcurious7
Riktigger said: Hot DP View attachment 241312751View attachment 241312771View attachment 241312781 Click to expand... Source?
Urien Worshipped Member Media: 0 Joined Feb 16, 2021 Posts 3,557 Media 0 Likes 15,860 Points 258 Location London (Greater London, England) Sexuality 90% Gay, 10% Straight Gender Male Urien, Sunday at 6:54 PM #1,023 alan882324 said: Source? Click to expand... Don't you hate when they do that? Like do us the kindness of letting us know if possible so we can look it up for ourselves. Reactions: collegeboi594, alan882324 and ofmenonly
alan882324 said: Source? Click to expand... Don't you hate when they do that? Like do us the kindness of letting us know if possible so we can look it up for ourselves.
A alan882324 Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Oct 27, 2024 Posts 486 Media 0 Likes 1,458 Points 438 Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male alan882324, Sunday at 9:24 PM #1,024 Urien said: Don't you hate when they do that? Like do us the kindness of letting us know if possible so we can look it up for ourselves. Click to expand... I mean to be fair back in tumblr days I saved a lot of gifs and not know the sources so this could be one of those situations too hahaha
Urien said: Don't you hate when they do that? Like do us the kindness of letting us know if possible so we can look it up for ourselves. Click to expand... I mean to be fair back in tumblr days I saved a lot of gifs and not know the sources so this could be one of those situations too hahaha
Urien Worshipped Member Media: 0 Joined Feb 16, 2021 Posts 3,557 Media 0 Likes 15,860 Points 258 Location London (Greater London, England) Sexuality 90% Gay, 10% Straight Gender Male Urien, Yesterday at 3:38 AM #1,025 Well during my tumblr days I saved a lot of gifs. Then one day I decided to make threads with said gifs and asked people to help ID them. I found 90% of them with the help of this forum. Lots of treasure was found (and then shared!). Reactions: alan882324
Well during my tumblr days I saved a lot of gifs. Then one day I decided to make threads with said gifs and asked people to help ID them. I found 90% of them with the help of this forum. Lots of treasure was found (and then shared!).
M Mattttttttttt Superior Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 0 Joined Apr 22, 2019 Posts 524 Media 0 Likes 7,974 Points 413 Location NYC (New York, United States) Verification View Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Mattttttttttt, Yesterday at 8:46 AM #1,026 That moment Victor Vivone knows a second one is coming in And fully feeling it Reactions: diseasedarchon, Ukguy91, gay snake and 3 others
M Mattttttttttt Superior Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 0 Joined Apr 22, 2019 Posts 524 Media 0 Likes 7,974 Points 413 Location NYC (New York, United States) Verification View Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Mattttttttttt, Yesterday at 6:51 PM #1,027 MrDeepVoice getting it very deep Reactions: alan882324