Dp

trentnyc08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone dp? I have dped a guy before but have always wanted to dp a dripping girl. Pussy dp turns me on any guys that have done it please tell and how did you meet the people that wanted to do it...

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
As I said somewhere else, with my gf I discussed the chance of doing a threesome (MMF).
I could expect her interest in DP, but she surprised me when said she's much more attracted to double vaginal (2 cocks together), instead of anal + vaginal.
Then she added "...not that I wouldn't want to try that, too". :-D

It's really all about girth.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
do a search on Xtube on DP- there is a vid there that makes my dick hard INSTANTLY (for the sounds of the bottom alone)...a def fantasy of mine as well...

Lancelot14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We’ve done it both ways, a DP and a DV… totally awesome for everyone involved!!! The DP is more common and gives you an incredible feeling, both males can feel the other cock… but they aren’t in direct contact. Size is less of a problem with this, two moderately sized cocks is all that is needed.

The DV on the other hand is much more difficult to accomplish… and we’ve only done that once. We’ve found that four things are required to accomplish this. #1) You need two long cocks… because of the angle and the amount of room available, you’re not going to bury them balls deep. #2) Lots of lube… this is both good and bad… good for her for ease of entry… good for the guys as it provides the “slick” factor and allows for easier movement. Bad from the standpoint of getting the second cock in…the second cock is all over the place. LOL #3) Male stamina… I only lasted about 20 seconds on our first DV. It was such an incredible feeling… I wasn’t prepared! LOL #4) You need two guys that don’t mind their cocks touching and crammed in a tiny space!!!

She likes both for different reasons… the DP because she likes anal and vaginal and she has the best of both worlds. Plus she is sandwiched in between us and we control her movement. She liked the DV because she is totally filled and stretched… she likes that… go figure! LOL

We really don’t know what position works best for the DV… only did it once. We ended up reverse cowgirl with her laid back on top of the other guy at the edge of the bed to get the legs out of the way. I’m thinking more doggie style at the edge of the bed. Anybody with a preference on position???

Plus I haven’t been able to get a good pix of it… I think a need a faster shutter speed on the camera??? LOL

Lance