Dr. Drew

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
RE: Dr. Drew. Well, there ya go. You go on TV. You become famous. You can suddenly afford your own personal trainer and SHZAAAM! You become daddy-licious like Dr. Drew. Nothing wrong with that. However, I'm with Industrialsize regarding rehab: not a good subject for Reality TV but a good way to get back to reality.

I'm afraid the only rehab I've ever been interested in was sex-o-holics, and for all the wrong reasons. Como se dice, no puedo quejarme de nada.

klyn67

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the man looks delicious............. i'd do him. Right here. Right now.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Idk, he's OK looking.
For some reason, I recall that he left his GF, now wife, for a stripper at some point. Perhaps for that reason I am not into him.

Eta: Did anyone else listen during the "Poorman" days of Love line?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Not to burst a bubble, but when he was doing his show ob TV with Adam the mouth years ago, there were numerous callers who were in fact gay. The responses he gave to these men were "barely" gay supportive and I suspect that there is a wee bit of a phobe hiding in therapists clothing. I am not exactly supportive of the more recent version where a television crew takes over the old Arroyo Vista Hotel in Pasadena and turns it into a Rehab Resort. Having seen REAL rehab locations this is a television show it is not reality. If his therapy techniques had been really effective Jeff Conaway would probably still be with us. His success rates if one investigates are not stellar. I am sorry, Dr. Andrew Pinsky is a great television personality much like Dr. Phil. His medical and psychiatric abilities are up for examination.