Dr. Who

B_BlindBuddhist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive always wondered about Dr. Who. Do you think he is really really hung but has pants that are demensionally larger like the inside of his tardus keeping it from being obvious from the outside?

I think the reason the Daleks & Cyber Man hate him so much is that they dont have big shlongs like him. :)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:lmao:

David Tennant is delish!

I wonder if Dr. Who's cock size changes every single time he dies and is resurrected? It probably does, doesn't it?

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just finished watching a Dr. Who episode on Netflix. I was told by a friend of mine that David Tennant has the nickname David Teninch. I'm with MsThang, I'll be dreaming of him tonight. Delish he is, Petite!

Haha, you ladies love the Doctor! I need to buy myself a Tardis one of these days! I have heard the 'Teninch' name too. If memory serves, it was either John Barrowman or Billie Piper who gave him that nickname...hope that helps. :biggrin1:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Haha, you ladies love the Doctor! I need to buy myself a Tardis one of these days! I have heard the 'Teninch' name too. If memory serves, it was either John Barrowman or Billie Piper who gave him that nickname...hope that helps. :biggrin1:

John Barrowman is another tasty bag of groceries! MMF/MFM would be divine with him and Mr. Tennant. *brain short circuits due to erotic imagery*

Ahem, you don't need the assistance of a Tardis but no one would argue if you wanted to role play. :wink:

Reactions: westhillsitalian

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
John Barrowman is another tasty bag of groceries! MMF/MFM would be divine with him and Mr. Tennant. *brain short circuits due to erotic imagery*

Ahem, you don't need the assistance of a Tardis but no one would argue if you wanted to role play. :wink:

Well, it looks as though you will be dreaming of David Tennant AND John Barrowman tonight! You can thank me for putting the image in your head later. :tongue: Roleplay? Hmm, I could play along! "Rose, where have you put my sonic screwdriver!?" :eek: As ever you flatter me! Thank you! x :biggrin1:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Well, it looks as though you will be dreaming of David Tennant AND John Barrowman tonight! You can thank me for putting the image in your head later. :tongue: Roleplay? Hmm, I could play along! "Rose, where have you put my sonic screwdriver!?" :eek: As ever you flatter me! Thank you! x :biggrin1:

Hmm...where is that sonic screwdriver, indeed! :lmao: And you're welcome, I only speak the truth. :smile:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would be amazing, wouldn't it? Oh, the possibilities! :naughty:

These two have already kissed at least once:

YouTube - David Tennant & John Barrowman EPIC KISS - Original Source

Haha, why did I watch that? :rolleyes:

Hmm...where is that sonic screwdriver, indeed! :lmao: And you're welcome, I only speak the truth. :smile:

Well thanks again! The truth still does my heart good! (I'm trying to limit the number of times I say 'flatter'.) :smile:

B_BENDERBOY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Loved doctor who forever but sorry new one matt smith is an arsehole,don't care if his dicks 10 inches or as long as his very long face. I was positive i saw tommy cooper die on stage at the london palladium but no instead he's dying on his arse every saturday night on bbc1.

S

SirConcis

Matt Smith has grown on me. At first, he looked a little young. Now he is OK.

The one that grabs my attention though is "Rory" (Amy Pond's husband/boyfriend). Something about him that says "I am a shower and its's big".

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matt Smith has grown on me. At first, he looked a little young. Now he is OK.

The one that grabs my attention though is "Rory" (Amy Pond's husband/boyfriend). Something about him that says "I am a shower and its's big".

I like him too, and I have noticed that he's got a nice bulge.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
I find that the theme, "you're the most important girl in the world/universe" with every female assistant since Rose Tyler has been taken too far.

The only refreshing aspect of the series lately is the River Song contrapuntal story arc.

I cannot take to the new Doctor and I cannot stand his assistant Amy Pond..

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I cannot take to the new Doctor and I cannot stand his assistant Amy Pond..

Got to admit - I'm struggling too. Maybe the transition between the old Doctor and the new Doctor was just too jarring..... but I cannot make myself care about the new. Regenerate already.