Drake Bell

I hadn't seen him on television for a few months until just recently he had an ad for some kind of special he's doing on Nickelodeon, and he had that whole "I'm trying to grow a beard but I really can't" thing going on and his hair was all greasy and he looked like he hadn't showered in days. Ugh. He used to be attractive.

booyaka

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd like to differ...

258454.jpg

234444.jpg

234445.jpg

Reactions: fredpariz

Shadows

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was watching "The Amanda Show" (lol, good show though!), and all you all know, before "Drake and Josh", he was on the amanda show. Well, there was this skit called "The Wrestleburgs" where the family runs around and breaks things and stuff, but anways...they were in spandex (like wrestlers) and I didn't see anything too impressive down there. Sorry though.

Bio of Drake Bell

But then again, when he did the Amanda Show he was only 14/15 and still going through puberty.

sekretadmirer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Drake is cute, but Josh has become quite a nice looking man too. He has lost a lot of weight and turned into quite a hunk. I saw them on the Today Show this week and Josh looked much better than Drake. I wonder what Josh is packing?

Reactions: Bbyadrienne

scrappydoo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was watching "The Amanda Show" (lol, good show though!), and all you all know, before "Drake and Josh", he was on the amanda show. Well, there was this skit called "The Wrestleburgs" where the family runs around and breaks things and stuff, but anways...they were in spandex (like wrestlers) and I didn't see anything too impressive down there. Sorry though.

Bio of Drake Bell

Lol because that show came on like 7 years ago or so. He was like 14 when that show was on, he probably hadnt even gone through puberty yet. LoL you guys crack me up. Hes only 21 peeps come on now.

Reactions: integritymatters