xXxKJSlayerxXx
Expert Member
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2022
- Posts
- 113
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 232
- Points
- 88
- Location
- Indianapolis, Indiana,United States
- Sexuality
- 69% Straight, 31% Gay
- Gender
- Male
My man just ignore him this thread getting toxic Hahahahahahaha.... This one of the reasons why I mute this thread in the first place.... Ever since Drake picture got leaked we got some people ended up fighting and arguing nonsense... In past few weeks now...“Bye, peace out! Don’t come back if another leak gets released!”
If you’re going to try to be shady, at least use proper grammar, dear.
Also, I only said that because I’m tired of reading the (equally poorly typed) fantasies, gossip, rumors, and off-topic foolery that has taken over in the past few pages. If another image or video appears, I will gladly be back. You will deal with it.