K.david
Superior Member
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2018
- Posts
- 1,917
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 5,536
- Points
- 183
- Location
- Seattle (Washington, United States)
- Sexuality
- 90% Gay, 10% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Lethal combohe has a fat ass and a big fat cock
Lethal combohe has a fat ass and a big fat cock
I can only imagine what it must be like for the women who are fortunate enough to experience the pleasure that I am sure that he is able to give with that tongue.
If only he were to have a full sex tape!I can only imagine what it must be like for the women who are fortunate enough to experience the pleasure that I am sure that he is able to give with that tongue.
Maybe one of those cute Brazilian bottoms. Off of the top of my head I'm thinking of someone similar to Patrick Dei or Lemdathickie, or even AlexThegr8.Who do yall think hes favorite gay content creator would be ???![]()
Heave on Lemdathickie !Maybe one of those cute Brazilian bottoms. Off of the top of my head I'm thinking of someone similar to Patrick Dei or Lemdathickie, or even AlexThegr8.
I can relate to that!
Where’s this from it’s hot
I think he's definitely slept with another rapper I'm afraid to say the guys name though I don't wanna get draggedI think Drake is gay/DL or bi, for sure.
Oh please girl. Scared of some internet bullies? Please, what’re they gonna do grab you through the screen?I think he's definitely slept with another rapper I'm afraid to say the guys name though I don't wanna get dragged
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.