Dramometer

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's one that made me laugh...great new Ad from that quintessential English beverage...Pimms!!

Pimms~The Call Up
That was fun, it reminded me of what I'm going to post!

Here's one for you Eddy. I'm sure you were a fan. :tongue: Can you spot the Freak's line which was stolen directly from Baby Jane ?
She scares me!
Think about this the next time you think you have a tough commute to work!
YouTube - Sure For Men - 'Stunt City' TV Advert

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's one for you Eddy. I'm sure you were a fan. :tongue: Can you spot the Freak's line which was stolen directly from Baby Jane ?

OH MY FREAKIN' JAYSUS!!!!!!!! Prisoner Cell Block H was the one show I stayed up late for every night!!! The Freak!! Queen Bea!!! VINEGAR TITS!!! AAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!! Ok..so I'm guessing here....I have seen Baby Jane...but...hmmmm....'come to bash me?'??? Is that the line??
Best drama the Ozzies ever put out!!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OH MY FREAKIN' JAYSUS!!!!!!!! Prisoner Cell Block H was the one show I stayed up late for every night!!! The Freak!! Queen Bea!!! VINEGAR TITS!!! AAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!! Ok..so I'm guessing here....I have seen Baby Jane...but...hmmmm....'come to bash me?'??? Is that the line??

"The line from Baby Jane was "Butcha are Blance" Does that help?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That was fun, it reminded me of what I'm going to post!

She scares me!
Think about this the next time you think you have a tough commute to work!
YouTube - Sure For Men - 'Stunt City' TV Advert

First class NY :smile:

Here you go Eddy I'm sure you'll find it.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok...I've perused, played them back to back...and I think NY has it....'but you are smith...'.....where jane says to blanche...(the immortal line)...'but cha are Balance, you are....'...is that it..if not..help!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok...I've perused, played them back to back...and I think NY has it....'but you are smith...'.....where jane says to blanche...(the immortal line)...'but cha are Balance, you are....'...is that it..if not..help!

Spot on. I'm sure it was not accidental neither. The series and that film were both extremely camp. :cool:

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok...you two luvvies!! This is my alltime favourite Bette Davis film...she came to England and filmed I think 3 movies for Hammer studios....one was 'The Nanny'...great movie, but the one I LOVED was 'The Anniversary'...I'm sure you've probably seen it, but if you want drama, it's all here!!!

'The Anniversary' trailer.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last edited: