Drew Fuller

its 10 dollars and he just posts songs hes listening to and occasionally random stuff. theres like...one foot pic if ur into feet. as of now hes made it clear in previous stories that hes not posting any nudity or semi nudity. ur just losing ten dollars to see him brush his teeth and share songs from spotify
 
its 10 dollars and he just posts songs hes listening to and occasionally random stuff. theres like...one foot pic if ur into feet. as of now hes made it clear in previous stories that hes not posting any nudity or semi nudity. ur just losing ten dollars to see him brush his teeth and share songs from spotify
Thank you! You're like Geico but LPSG saving us $10.
 


1743114201922.jpeg


I mean who doesn't like that pretty boy next door looks in 2000s (I mean yeah that's too smooth it's heavily edited)? But if that's what the body of the greying 40s years old Drew Fuller looks like I'd start kneeling as soon as possible
 
I’ve met him quite a few times already, he’s very aware that he’s good looking. He’ll only give you his full attention when you either 1. Worship him, or 2. You’re a hot woman 🤣 I’m a HUGE Charmed fan, so over the last 11 years, I’ve seen him at a lot of cons. Still not that impressed when meeting him 😅