Drew Van Acker

Can you elaborate more, please
In Hollywood there's a "couch" some young actors have boyfriends so as to avoid the gay casting couch. Even Devon Sawa had a boyfriend at one time though he's always claimed being straight. Which I believe. It's really more of a friendship thing than it is a sexual one. There's nothing wrong with having sex, but I don't believe that straight guys should be taken advantage of so some abusive producers can say u got the part, ala Harvey weinstein or rumored to be brian singer

Evenh

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
In Hollywood there's a "couch" some young actors have boyfriends so as to avoid the gay casting couch. Even Devon Sawa had a boyfriend at one time though he's always claimed being straight. Which I believe. It's really more of a friendship thing than it is a sexual one. There's nothing wrong with having sex, but I don't believe that straight guys should be taken advantage of so some abusive producers can say u got the part, ala Harvey weinstein or rumored to be brian singer
So how do you know all this ? Your friend is in Hollywood? I know about the casting cough but he wasn’t in that much movies or shows anyways. And Bryan singer supposedly did that to tye Sheridan and the guy who plays beast right ?

So how do you know all this ? Your friend is in Hollywood? I know about the casting cough but he wasn’t in that much movies or shows anyways. And Bryan singer supposedly did that to tye Sheridan and the guy who plays beast right ?
Tye Sheridan is so hot omg

Devon Sawa was acting since he was a really young kid, and he was known to be a child heart throb in those teen mags.

As he got older, his roles seemed more sporadic but I'm pretty sure he was still getting casted going of the steam when he was a preteen and his teen years.

IDK about this theory of him needing to romantic/ sexual connections to get anywhere considering the roles he had were post teenage years were just decent/ appropriate to his level considering his status.

Tye Sheridan is so hot omg

Both of those actors were pretty well known for their child acting and proved themselves as legit actors prior to being cast. Hoult being far more famous of the two. It's possible they were cast for their looks but I highly doubt Singer slept with them. People were clocking Sheridans rise after mudbound so it's not surprising he got big scripts.

Usually, the ones who do sleep with the directors don't end up way in the forefront of a multi-million dollar blockbuster. For more arthouse/ oscar type films, sure, but in projects designed to rake in bank like superhero films they usually get cast as just random people.

People who I do think probably are gay and had prior connections with Singer...
The dude who played nightcrawler in Apocalypse/pheonix and the dude who played i'm assuming Toad (?) in days of future past. Little screentime/ script time, just there to have something juicy to throw on their IMDB credits, and they are totally singers type based on the information we know.

Sheridan could be gay too for all we know but his role wasn't contingent on sleeping with singer. That is practically a guarantee.