Droopy eyes

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Tzarchasm, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Tzarchasm

Tzarchasm New Member

I've got a problem. When people obviously communicate with each other, they look into each other's eyes. I, on the other hand, can't maintain eye-contact because of my eye-shape. I feel completely embarrassed and have come to the point where I have absolutely no confidence left. I've never made out with a girl and I don't think I attract any female attention (the reason to why I say "think" is because I'm never sure if a girl is ever interested in me, in actual fact, I've got more sexual suggestions from guys) though I do make them laugh; I hope to God it's not my personality. There's a corrective surgery that I think could solve my problem but before I do anything ridiculously drastic, I'd like your opinions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the second picture, I decided to take the picture at an angle that clearly shows the droop. I also tried to open my eyes as much as possible to highlight the droop; usually, my eyes are much smaller and narrower (to a degree, slightly Japanese).

Appreciate it guys.

2. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

you have beautiful eyes... very exotic.

my eyes also droop like yours but if you make yourself maintain eye contact (yes you can) the other person will notice the beautiful dark brown eyes. they are not too small... In fact I beleive mine are smaller than yours.
    i will put up a pic of my eyes in on of my albums briefly for you to see what I am talking about...

when I laugh or smile... my eyes almost disapper but NEVER have I considered cosmetic surgery... it is what makes me unique.... as do your lovely eyes.

you just need more confidence is all... too bad you can't buy it at Wal-mart.... lol...

3. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude, you look good. Don't change anything. Plus, you are young and still growing into your features. Lots if guys take some time meeting the right person. Seriously, your eyes are actually a great feature. Don't mind fuck yourself to think otherwise

4. Tzarchasm

Tzarchasm New Member

Thank you madam FancyPants. I really appreciate you uploading that picture; you have gorgeous eyes. Man, would I wish I can buy confidence but I suppose my shyness is my personality make-up... for now. :tongue:

Thanks CUBE. I feel like I have been completely neglected from the 'making-out scene' which obviously made me doubt my looks, and thus my eyes. Having made any social engagement a game of 'LOOK AWAY! Look down, down!'. Hopefully, it's just a phase.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I really appreciate it. :flowers1:

5. crescendo69

Gold Member

I never let my own baggy eyes stop me; why would droopy eyes be any worse?

6. StatusQuo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you just want to have sex, come to the US for a vacation. Women will love your British accent. I am not saying all American women are shallow, but for those that get turned on by an accent it will be a major plus.

For a long term relationship, obviously personality is first priority. But I have to say, British, Australian, and German accents really sound sexy to me. I have talked to women that think the same thing about guys.

EDIT: Neither you or fancy pants have anything wrong with your eyes. Considering Fancy Pants is a good looking woman and she thinks you're sexy, I have a feeling it is your shyness that is getting in your way.

I used to be EXTREMELY shy with women. With guys and "friend zone" women I was the most outgoing person and the life of the party. When it came to non-friend zone women I was a mess. I couldn't talk to them, I was nervous, clumsy around them. It came to my attention recently that several girls I know have been in love with me for years. I am honestly speaking from experience man. My shyness is what was getting in the way of my sexual success, nothing else. Still to this day I am getting used to the idea of women wanting me. I am kind of seeing someone right now my friends keep hounding me because I haven't slept with her yet (according to them its obvious she wants me). Nothing wrong with being shy, just be aware of where your road blocks are so you can overcome them.

#6 StatusQuo, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  7. Tzarchasm

Tzarchasm New Member

Fancy Pants said I was sexy? :confused:
    Thank you for the insightful information. Though, I can't imagine myself suddenly becoming confident with girls. I was hoping I could re-brand myself for university this year, unfortunately, I was rejected by all for medicine. Also, I've never danced with another girl in a club. Apparently, to my friends, I have 'moves' but I seem never able to connect with another girl in the club.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your honest responses.

8. nudeyorker

Gold Member

You have beautiful eyes. Somehow you have managed to convince yourself that different is wrong. They are unique and you should start thinking of them as an advantage instead of a disadvantage.

9. StatusQuo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    She said your eyes are beautiful, exotic and unique. You dont get much better than that in the way of compliments. Trust me, everyone finds faults with themselves. It's not just you.

10. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

That is kind of funny when I was traveling in Europe, European guys and girls kept telling me they loved my accent, I have a very southern American accent. I find the upper class British accent, as well as French and German accents very sexy when they speak English.

You are a very good looking guy...don't worry about your eyes!

11. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

You are handsome! I wish I had your eyes. One of my eyelids droops down and partially covers some of the color of that eye. The other eyelid is too high up. I can't explain that very well. And both of them have bags under them. Dude you have beautiful eyes. I have my fathers eyes and I keep them in a jar. : ) I would love to have your handsome eyes.

12. B_chinagirl4u2

B_chinagirl4u2 New Member

your eyes are very nice, nothing wrong with them as they are.

13. Fuzzy_

Gold Member

Fuzzy thinks that you look fine.

14. pdxjoe

Gold Member

Your eyes look just fine, they are exotic looking. Don't do any thing drastic to them. Eyes are not the only thing that a relationship is based on. Develope your whole personality and don't just worry about the eyes.

15. StatusQuo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, Midwestern accent. When traveling abroad I've been told I have a "funny" accent. Midwestern and namely Chicago accents are not as easy on the ears as Southern I guess.

16. Carl_XL

Carl_XL Member

Albums:
    I second that. Btw your eyes are stunning, very handsome. Please do not correct them!

17. tulsabyla

tulsabyla Member

those are not droopy eyes, they are called "bedroom eyes". =)

Draft saved Draft deleted