Dry Orgasms

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How often do any men here experience orgasm without ejaculating? Is it something you can do intentionally or do you lack control over cumming dry?

Does the orgasm feel any different from ones that happens with cumming?

lilwonder2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ive only ever had one when my trousers were pushing against the bottom of my cock, i think it blcoked the cum!

They arent as fun, i love playing with my cum!

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, there are two types of dry orgasms. The first kind is what one experiences as "male multiple orgasms"... most men don't realize that orgasm and ejaculation are TWO SEPERATE things that just ahppen at the same time. Once you learn the technique of seperating the two, you can orgasm numerous times, enjoying the sensations repeatedly while continuing to do whatever you're doing to feel that way..LOL Its not uncommon for me to orgasm 4 or more times in a session, THEN ejaculate. This also tends to make me shoot harder and farther than normal.
The second type of dry orgasm occurs when you've ejaculated repeatedly and there's nothing left to shoot. These orgasms tend to build very fast, be very intense, very sharp, and tend to become more intense with each orgasm. These can be fun, given the time for a long session and a willing partner. This could be called "forced milking"... where someone would "force" you to cum repeatedly. ( I prefer to do this with a bit of light bondage... hee hee hee ) The most I ever got out of a man was 9 in 2 1/2 hours, but that took another 2 hours of teasing prior . VERY hot time ! Anyway, I hope this might help answer your question.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mogluver

D_Caesar Titts

Experimental Member
Media
For me, there are two types of dry orgasms. The first kind is what one experiences as "male multiple orgasms"... most men don't realize that orgasm and ejaculation are TWO SEPERATE things that just ahppen at the same time. Once you learn the technique of seperating the two, you can orgasm numerous times, enjoying the sensations repeatedly while continuing to do whatever you're doing to feel that way..
I need to learn how to do that.

Did it once by accident, as got disturbed mid session. I had the sensation of cumming, but it was dry, still felt horny, didn't loose my boner, and was able to carry.

It was quite intense.. :)

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I haven't had one in years. They used to happen, as a teenager, on occasions when I'd masturbate 4-5 times (or more) in a single day and deplete myself. I don't recall them feeling any different than the usual "wet" orgasms.

Steve

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can orgasm without coming. Have you ever heard of kegel exercises? Part of the exercise is when you're taking a piss you repeatedly stop and restart the flow of your urine. This same "stopping the flow" muscle can prevent you from ejaculating when you orgasm. The first time I did it it totally freaked me out. It felt strange having an orgasm but not having anything shoot out of my cock.
Needless to say, it's a neat trick at parties. ;-)

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I have them, they're way more intense than when I ejaculate. I don't have them often, but when I do, I usually have a couple of them. They feel great during the process, but there are two things I hate about them.

First, a LOT of guys just don't get that they can actually happen, so I've been accused of faking it. I guess if they don't see jizz, they don't think an orgasm actually happened. Mostly I have them when I'm with someone, though I have had a few while jerking off. One night I had 4 of them in about a 2 hour period and then went on to shoot a load 2 more times. The guy seemed pretty impressed with himself. LOL

Secondly, when the session is finally over with I end up with this KILLER headache and feel really weak. During the orgasms it's totally worth it. For the hour following, though, I kind of question that.

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I have them, they're way more intense than when I ejaculate. I don't have them often, but when I do, I usually have a couple of them. They feel great during the process, but there are two things I hate about them.

First, a LOT of guys just don't get that they can actually happen, so I've been accused of faking it. I guess if they don't see jizz, they don't think an orgasm actually happened. Mostly I have them when I'm with someone, though I have had a few while jerking off. One night I had 4 of them in about a 2 hour period and then went on to shoot a load 2 more times. The guy seemed pretty impressed with himself. LOL

Secondly, when the session is finally over with I end up with this KILLER headache and feel really weak. During the orgasms it's totally worth it. For the hour following, though, I kind of question that.
Same here. ive had a few instances where ive had multiple orgasms without cumming and my GF was really confused, i had to explain to her that orgasms are sepparate to ejaculating :p

the worst thing about it, as has been said, is the headache you get after. its caused from forcing the blood to (or from, either can occur) your head. youll find you get extremely flushed. Once i multi orgasmed whilst jacking and i almost blacked out and saw spots for a bit. was actualyl quite scary lol.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you'll find 'Edging,' is the same thing.
I don't think edging is the same thing as a dry orgasm. From what I understand, edging is about getting close to an orgasm but stopping before you have one. Dry orgasms are about having an orgasm without ejaculating.
Edging can be intense and amazing...especially if you string it out over a couple of days. A sexual haze begins to color your world if you edge long enough.

Reactions: Mogluver

fishman01

Just Browsing
Media
I have had to have a lasar prostate proseadure and now thats all I ever have. :-(
I miss comming. To me the orgasams seem to sharp and intense without the lubercation of the cumm. I am not as satisfied now after comming, something is missing.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is Tantra. You learn to have an orgasm without ejaculating.
It happened to me once by accident. I had an orgasm, (while masterbating), and nothing came out. Then I kept jerking it, and I had a second orgasm, this time with jizz.
That is called male multiple orgasm. I looked it up.

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can have a "dry" orgasm by accident, all i get is the muscle spasms and the great feeling along with it but no cum. Can happen a couple of times before actual cum comes out. But its not controlled just depends how relaxed i am.

729b4l

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dry orgasms are all I have now, after having all the organs that produce cum removed (PC). They are extremely intense! My whole stomach and chest muscles spasm when the orgasm hits. Very different from before the surgery.