Dylan geick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubbs

Superior Member
Media
To be completely honest, now I mostly tune in for the train wreck that is his life, and awaiting his descent into obscurity.
I I used to think he would fade into obscurity but I'm not to sure now. He's getting help from some very rich guys all of a sudden. I mean two teens were and in the case of Ethan Cutkosky are on popular TV shows for his shitty little podcast. Both of whom happen to be friends with those same twink hunters I mentioned above :rolleyes:

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
is he still makin normal vids?
I think on his Youtube for the time being he’s mostly experimenting with his podcasts, and shorter form subject-based content. His Snapchat seems to be where he posts his jokey/ shirtless content

Tubbs

Superior Member
Media
Tbh, I don’t know or care who all these peripheral people are that you obsess on everyday. While it’s always been clear from Dylan’s midwest upbringing he was raised conservative, his own politics (if you ever listen to his Snaps/youtubes) are way more moderate, and most of his values are downright liberal thanks to him being gay plus him now living around the diversity of big cities. Even yesterday snaps- where he calls out the Right for their relentless homophobia- proves he is not the Republican Ben Shapiro dbag you seem determined to paint him as to tear him down.
Read though this thread and you will see some of the pretty racist stuff Dylan has said. I don't know what his political beliefs are. I assume they align with whatever sugar daddy or benefactor he's hanging out with at the time. And frankly they are all peripheral including Dylan but I see your here in the thread with the rest of us aren't you? It took me all of 20 seconds to post that and then I went on wit my day. I'm here because it's fun to gossip and I don't like Dylan. Why are you here? If you like the guy that's fine with me. How about this. I'll keep posting negative shit about Dylan(someone I think is a pretty rotten fucking guy) and you can post the positive shit and we can both be happy. OK

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What you don't like is that I've posted evidence that your idol is a piece of shit.

As I’ve said before, he’s not my idol - you clueless, insufferable, stubborn troll. I’ve even posted negative things about Dylan in this very thread; the difference is, I didn’t drone on and on about it obsessively and repetitively like you - you 50 year old weirdo fixated on trashing a 20 year old kid.

Plenty of people have been grateful to learn what I've posted and have let me know about it either in this thread or DM.

No, again - you writing lies does not make them true. Go ahead, go click on the Most Liked Posts feature atop this thread, you deluded irritant. Not one of your many annoying posts are in the top 5, the top 15, or even the top 25 most liked posts. You know who does have posts in all three of those? Me. While one or two bottlenecking gossips may like your crazed rants from time to time, that sure ain’t “plenty of people” grateful for your trolling. Judging by the Most Liked Posts feature, the vast majority of users are simply here to lust after Dylan’s looks and/or lifestyle and then move on with life. Unlike you. And no, honey - no one believes your obvious lies about getting praised via DM either :joy::joy::joy: Only an old man would think such an old lie like that would float anymore.

But at least you admitted your interest in me will not stop...

Ah, a glimpse into your stalker mentality. Sicko.

But yes I will continue to bloviate as you say..

Of course you will. You’re an envious old hag with a vendetta against young studs like Dylan who’d never give you the time of day :joy: But also, you’re an internet troll. As long as your Tubby fingers let you piss on other people, you’re in hog heaven.

Dylan’s Best friend/roommate posted a pretty hot snap of Dylan, bouncing around in his boxers . Then took the video down 5 to 10 minutes later I was lucky enough to have screen recorded it. Tried to upload and share it last night on this thread but it didn’t work. I will try one more time but I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.

Would love to see this.

Reactions: maxxxs and Tomas26

Wow! You're really into stalker territory yourself like a sick stalker.. Pretty much everything you posted is made up in your own head. Look at how long your posts about me are. To be honest I don't really read most of what you post and unlike you I haven't gone to your profile page. But anyway, instead of this back and forth with you. I'll just respond with various stuff about pedophile enabler, all around shitty guy Dylan stuff.

From the celebrity gossip site Alt Gossip
The fact that you believe everything on a gossip site just goes to show that you’re pretty cowardly yourself. If you dislike him that much, don’t follow the thread. Everyone else is here because we think he’s attractive, not because he’s perceived to be some perfect model citizen.

Reactions: Tomas26 and opruh

Perhaps, but I'm not a child molester like Dylan. I don't French-kiss 15 year old boys perhaps you and your buddy are the types of people who do that type of thing because you're clearly defending someone who does it.

I'm not gonna stop posting what I post so if you don't like it tough shit.
I guess you read that on your 100% accurate gossip site too. Lmao no one takes you seriously...

Reactions: opruh and Tomas26

Lil pip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can tell you are. Not everyone likes what you like. And I most definitely don’t like pervs. Gay and a perv you just fit the stereotype
Think it’s time you started looking in the mirror and making the change you want to see in the world. People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones

Status
Not open for further replies.