billyza
Admired Member
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2019
- Posts
- 548
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 837
- Points
- 213
- Location
- South Africa
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Brae definitely got curious with Dylan
Or Dylan has tried things with Brae.
Brae definitely got curious with Dylan
I think enlisting in the Army is an horrible idea. Does he think he is going to camp? I knew a guy who I thought didn't the substance nor the character to go to the Army. He proved me right. And had a massive breakdown when he came back and ended doing raw porn to survive.
This is a guy who took a drug addict bareback pornstar to his big New York Times photoshoot merely hours after his bf left town. I doubt the bed he shared with Jackson had cooled down before he and Joey Mills jumped into it to have sex.
So him taking a high schooler to his father's villa isn't really a big deal to him![]()
Which pornstars has Dylan all been involved with besides Joey Mills and possibly Ben Masters?
Which pornstars has Dylan all been involved with besides Joey Mills and possibly Ben Masters?
Dylan is also a fan of ubertwink Austin L Xanders aka Austin L YoungI think Joey Mills is the only one that we know for sure fucked Dylan.
Ben Masters was very involved in helping to enable that hookup and also expose it.
Dylan went on several trips with the sugar daddies which also included Eric T Perez (Tanner of Sean Cody). Eric was usually the favorite of "sugar daddy" Ryan Fisher, so I don't think there was anything with Dylan and they don't follow each other on IG.
Are there any others?
I love Noah, and his pits are sexy yeahCool story bro. Go back to posting how you want to be reincarnated as the top of Noah Centineo’s crutches.
Back on topic (kind of?), I know this may sound like I’m just being contrary but I’m convinced Dylan’s brother is hotter.
View attachment 9507801 View attachment 9507811 View attachment 9507821 View attachment 9507831 View attachment 9507841
—- —- —-
I love Noah, and his pits are sexy yeah- but I’m not creepily obsessed with every detail of his life like I see you are with Sean O’Donnell?
Jesus... no wonder you defend old Tubby. You’re two peas from the same cyber-stalkery pod
Cool story bro. Go back to posting how you want to be reincarnated as the top of Noah Centineo’s crutches.
Back on topic (kind of?), I know this may sound like I’m just being contrary but I’m convinced Dylan’s brother is hotter.
View attachment 9507801 View attachment 9507811 View attachment 9507821 View attachment 9507831 View attachment 9507841
Can you imagine being a 56 year old man so obsessed with/ and deeply hateful of a 21 year old kid living far away whom you’ll never meet, and you only “know about” via social media? To the point where you visit a message board thread about him - every day, for months - just to vent your hatred of him?
Can you imagine being a 56 year old man so obsessed with/ and deeply hateful of a 21 year old kid living far away whom you’ll never meet, and you only “know about” via social media? To the point where you visit a message board thread about him - every day, for months - just to vent your hatred of him?
I can most definitely criticize the content of Tubbs’ posts - even recently, the utter hypocrisy of a 56 year old man creepily obsessed with twinks sourly slamming Dylan as the type to spend the rest of his life chasing twinks?Attacking the poster because you can't criticize the content isn't on.
Dylan supporters are like Trump supporters. If Dylan were putting people in cages or separating families at the border they wouldn't care as long as he sent them a selfie.Attacking the poster because you can't criticize the content isn't on.
Everyone that posts on this thread wants to fuck him so at least be honest about that lol
Damn people take this stuff so seriously. I love the drama around someone no one on here knows. Sure the kid thinks he is more important than he is but sometimes that’s part of growing up. I thought we were here for hot pics of him not to pass judgement on much he’s fucking up his life. But I’m clearly wrong.Lol sorry but your incredible perception and speaking for everyone else is wrong.
When Teeny Willy Dilly first came into the national scene I thought he was hot as the Gay athlete who could have easily passed for straight in a notoriously homophobic sport, but bravely came out and seemed to have his shit together.
All he had to do was attend Columbia, study and wrestle and he had it made. But he blew that.
As I slowly learned what an
arrogant, entitled. cheating, scumbag pedo escort/hooker to wealthy old men he was, he became ugly to me. (The fact that he is also clearly developing Lantern Jaw didn't help, either.)
Now I come here to watch the pathetic shit show/train wreck that his life has become. To me, he's just low grade trash entertainment.
There isn't enough penecillin in the world that I would touch the guy if he were available, and there are much hotter (and less fucked up) single guys at my gym who are actually available to hook up with.
I feel like this is true about a lot of fanbases of twinks/twunks lmfao.Dylan supporters are like Trump supporters. If Dylan were putting people in cages or separating families at the border they wouldn't care as long as he sent them a selfie.
Yeah that was an immediate ignore as soon as I saw that wall of text replyDamn people take this stuff so seriously. I love the drama around someone no one on here knows. Sure the kid thinks he is more important than he is but sometimes that’s part of growing up. I thought we were here for hot pics of him not to pass judgement on much he’s fucking up his life. But I’m clearly wrong.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.