busted4nothing
Legendary Member
I'm dead!!!!!Dylan... You were the chosen one! You were supposed to destroy the vapid social media personalities, not join them! Bring balance to the platforms, not leave them in darkness!
![]()
I'm dead!!!!!Dylan... You were the chosen one! You were supposed to destroy the vapid social media personalities, not join them! Bring balance to the platforms, not leave them in darkness!
![]()
Loneliness of older men, who happen to be well off financiallyWhat all does michael Cohen fix? I only have heard as him as an alleged leech to his “friends” Anthony and Ryan also being really into weird things
Dylan is also a fan of ubertwink Austin L Xanders aka Austin L Young
There is nothing wrong with being friends with or liking pornstars btw, I actually hung out with an old Citiboyz model a couple of times about 10 years ago.
My point is that Dylan is the type of guy who not only slept with a pornstar as soon as his bf left town but flaunted it all over the Internet and then gaslighted Jackson and his fans about it. To make matters worse he took Joey to his New York Times photoshoot and Joey Mills being the type who loves to sleep with guys in a relationship also flaunted it and was snap chatting from the Subway on the way and from the NYT photo shoot itself. Taking a gay porn hook up to something like that which is supposed to be a special event while you're in a relationship is just despicable to me it proves that Dylan doesn't doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself in what his dick wants at the moment.
The way Jackson found out about all of this is really extremely humiliating also, fans were telling him in real time while he was doing a younow. "Hey your boyfriends at a party with a pornstar. Hey a boyfriends has a pornstar Joey Mills at your place" "your boyfriend's taking a Joey Mills to his big photo shoot.
I could do a whole thread on how despicable and rotten and borderline evil Joey Mills is. This is the guy who was snapchatting his affair with his friends, well ex-friends Ben masters boyfriend in real time. He and Dylan are two nasty peas in a pod.
Also do you guys think he’s the top or bottom ?
Where does he stays at when he goes to NY ? Also does he like or would like a feminine gay guy who’s not overly dramatic stereotypical feminine ?
So who was the top when he was dating Jackson
Wow I’ve always thought Jackson was a bottom dangggggJackson mostly topped.
We know that from several YouNow lives, YouTubes and from Dylan himself in DL chats.
Dylan also said his favorite part of Jackson was his big dick.
Also I’ve seen him quite feminine but since that I’m kinda seeing him differently don’t get me wrong I’m attracted to him I think he’s cute but the thought that he might be a bottom made me not think of him too muchWow I’ve always thought Jackson was a bottom danggggg
Could I see some of the dL conversation and YouNows where he mentions thatJackson mostly topped.
We know that from several YouNow lives, YouTubes and from Dylan himself in DL chats.
Dylan also said his favorite part of Jackson was his big dick.
Could I see some of the dL conversation and YouNows where he mentions that
where is he postingJackson mostly topped.
We know that from several YouNow lives, YouTubes and from Dylan himself in DL chats.
Dylan also said his favorite part of Jackson was his big dick.
Wow I’ve always thought Jackson was a bottom danggggg
Also I’ve seen him quite feminine but since that I’m kinda seeing him differently don’t get me wrong I’m attracted to him I think he’s cute but the thought that he might be a bottom made me not think of him too much
Talk about not judging a book by its cover! I still can't get over the number of "feminine" guys I've met that have HUGE dicks and are voracious tops! I only made that mistake in judgment once!! LOL!Also I’ve seen him quite feminine but since that I’m kinda seeing him differently don’t get me wrong I’m attracted to him I think he’s cute but the thought that he might be a bottom made me not think of him too much
Talk about not judging a book by its cover! I still can't get over the number of "feminine" guys I've met that have HUGE dicks and are voracious tops! I only made that mistake in judgment once!! LOL!
He has a sex tape ?when's someone gonna leak his sex tape
He has a sex tape ?
I think it’s more of a hypothetical/wishful sex tapeHe has a sex tape ?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.