Dylan Kenneth

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys I’m confused, is Dylan a father. Now on his Twitter he’s with other girls and I’m confused.
Sadly you can hear the little ones in the background of some of his onlyfans videos. I say sadly because mentally the two just don't go together. If it's adult voices in the background in other rooms then that's different. But hearing the little ones voices in the background of the video in another room, while this guy is doing his thing, just seems not right. I've noticed a few other guys who have done the same thing too. It may not be convenient for them, but I think they should find elsewhere to record their onlyfans where the family is not around. Morally speaking I guess.

Reactions: Clemmon Wright

Rosewood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sadly you can hear the little ones in the background of some of his onlyfans videos. I say sadly because mentally the two just don't go together. If it's adult voices in the background in other rooms then that's different. But hearing the little ones voices in the background of the video in another room, while this guy is doing his thing, just seems not right. I've noticed a few other guys who have done the same thing too. It may not be convenient for them, but I think they should find elsewhere to record their onlyfans where the family is not around. Morally speaking I guess.
You’re reaching. The door is most likely locked and kids aren’t present in the room.

Reactions: Bboy1111

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You’re reaching. The door is most likely locked and kids aren’t present in the room.
Never said they were in the same room as Dylan. It's just the simple fact that you can hear them period. Like most people who create videos of any kind that will be shared on the internet they watch what they've created first before they post it. And one would think when you hear your children's voices in the background morally speaking you wouldn't want to have that on an onlyfans video. If the video had nothing to do with any type of sexual content then that's different. But it all has to do with laziness and just not giving a damn.