Eamon mulgrew

View attachment 1465979 I mean, I'd feel bad about it but I really don't. Charging people $35AUD a month and only posting once a month is a dick move. Especially considering the photos uploaded aren't that great anyway. I also think it's kinda funny that he's charging $35AUD to subscribe and then charging another $30AUD for access to a video that previous purchasers have deemed not worth it.
Sorry if this ruins anything for all of you but at least ya got to see it all. I've removed the Google drive but I still have all of the posts downloaded so it may make a comeback if there's enough demand.
i'd love it if you wanna send it to me. please. at tommiecookie@hotmail.com
 
Hello friends, it's nice to see you all again.

Thanks to an anonymous source, I have more Eamon content for you.

You know you love me, xoxo, homo boy. lmfao ok here u go lemme know if the link dies thanks love ya's.

Eamon - Google Drive