Easier when it's big?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by passiveboybigcock, Mar 12, 2009.

1. passiveboybigcock

passiveboybigcock Active Member

Albums:
    I don't know about anyone else, but I definitely find anal sex much easier and more fun when a dick is big and thick. I've got a very tight hole and if a guy is only average I don't seem to be able to "loosen up" enough to enjoy it, and the sex is awkward and difficult. But big fat cocks really tend to stretch me wide and open me up properly: it's like a tipping point where suddenly the sex feels deep and natural.

Anyone else find this?

2. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    I've noticed the same thing! I wondered if it was more mental than physical... almost as though I know I am going to enjoy this more, but I don't know.

What I do know, is that I like it!

3. PeterPeter

PeterPeter New Member

yeah, inwait8 is right - it's all in the head(so to speak) You relax a bit more knowing that you gonna get that huge rod in you, but when someone smaller comes along, it feels mlike u gonna get stung by a bee and you tighten up......

4. omghormones

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh hell yes! I've been with some guys who are too short to really fuck and keep it buried in there. Being at least 7" helps a LOT for guiding it in and taking control over the humpings. :)

5. w2btm

w2btm New Member

Albums:
    For me, it's the way I am built. bigger is certainly better. Nothing mental about it. I have a hungry hot ass and need big dick to satisfy it...

6. B_rfj

B_rfj New Member

I've never fucked a guy.

But based on my own personal experience with girls I must say that all girls I fucked with refused anal as soon as they saw my dick first time.

I was only able to do anal with partners I've been with for a long period and fucked several times with. I know for myself that a big cock scares most girls when it comes to anal (because they feel afraid of feeling pain).

7. Novaboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Easier? I don't know about that. Better? More fun? Yes!

8. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have to concur. I have found that a small dick just kind of stabs away at your insides ineffectually, while a big dick glides gracefully in and out, smoothly and deliciously.

Which is why you should stick to fucking guys! :biggrin1:

9. EuroboyUS

EuroboyUS Member

Albums:
    This is absolutely true for me too! My boyfriend and I have a very good sex life but he has a below average sized cock. He is not at all self conscious about this, so we use a nice big vibrating strap-on that he puts on over his dick and my ass has never been happier!

10. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Im with rfj cant speak for men but definatly not true with women, If I had a dollar for every time I got told no way to anal... well id be able to buy me sompthin pretty nice...lol

11. dylz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    oh wow, i thought i was the only one, glad to hear it from others too... ive only had sex twice. the first time, the guy was pretty big and thick, much more than the second guy. and yet i couldnt even do it with the second guy! i felt really weird about it, so glad i wasnt the only one. the 2nd one even said "was the 1st guy really big?"

12. 7x6

7x6 Member

I've had this too, even though i'm not that big. I have also been told I was too thick by a girl who was quite experienced (we did it a couple of times) and has since told me she does it a lot with her average sized current boyfriend. I think maybe it's different for women. Most are clever enough to know that "you are too big, just fuck my pussy" is a nice flattering excuse if they just aren't into anal (or not that into anal).

13. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I have never had anal because of this. The girls I was with had guys that were smaller. We tried, and it did not work. I guess gay guys are more motivated.

14. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    to me a long and thick cock is less painfull in my ass. when i have anal with a reg.average size cock or especially a thin hard cock it jabs inside you and it hurts where when a fat cock is in me its painfull going in but once its in i dont feel the pain like the skinny cocks

Draft saved Draft deleted