eavnc (tiktok)

Novaeric

Legendary Member
Media
Also, be cautious with him. He's cool with flirty comments, but he very much wants people to respect his boundaries and chill with overtly thirsty comments or direct messages of any kinds.

If he has any plans to be more adventurous (which I can't say is likely), it definitely won't happen if he's bombarded with people being needlessly gross when he doesn't want them to.

Novaeric

Legendary Member
Media
Considering I'm used to like... $100-$300 for 6 second videos from cosplay TikTokers, $20 for 27 images isn't too bad.

Going to hold out for a cosplay I'm more into, but hey! He's finally doing it at least.

Nanachanuwu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OK I got curious and bought the 10 dollars set as well (this guy is gonna run me dry of money I can tell lol)

I liked this set more than the other one even though they're a bit similar! Also shirtless and bulge. Still nothing too wild though so hopefully he steps it up eventually

Reactions: GarotAgay

Erin4810

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Also, be cautious with him. He's cool with flirty comments, but he very much wants people to respect his boundaries and chill with overtly thirsty comments or direct messages of any kinds.

If he has any plans to be more adventurous (which I can't say is likely), it definitely won't happen if he's bombarded with people being needlessly gross when he doesn't want them to.
Yeah that’s how he is which is 100% okay but what does he expect after making an of. Gonna be a lot of thirsty people.