Eddiebigd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrny5

Expert Member
Media
He uploaded a 18 minute video where he actually let two other guys in the sauna jack off with him then he deleted it. Did anyone grab it before he did?

Someone out there has it. I think it is one of the most realistic public/sauna videos I've ever seen. From the small talk to all of them eventually jacking off. He even got caught at the end. One of the guys looked up and asked if he was recording. I wonder if that is why he took it down.

Johnjonez12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Someone out there has it. I think it is one of the most realistic public/sauna videos I've ever seen. From the small talk to all of them eventually jacking off. He even got caught at the end. One of the guys looked up and asked if he was recording. I wonder if that is why he took it down.
I’m literally looking everywhere and there’s no sign of it. Imma keep looking tho. In the preview it looked like one of the guys reached out to grab him. Did he let them?

Reactions: GottiMilk

GottiMilk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m literally looking everywhere and there’s no sign of it. Imma keep looking tho. In the preview it looked like one of the guys reached out to grab him. Did he let them?
The white dude touched it briefly when he asked him to squirt the lotion on the dick. Then dude bumped dicks for like 2sec when they stood up. I mentioned to em about having ppl faces in the cam so he ended up taking it down after a re-edit. I'm trying to get him to send it to me tho $$

Johnjonez12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The white dude touched it briefly when he asked him to squirt the lotion on the dick. Then dude bumped dicks for like 2sec when they stood up. I mentioned to em about having ppl faces in the cam so he ended up taking it down after a re-edit. I'm trying to get him to send it to me tho $$
Damnnn.

Reactions: kip_knoll
Status
Not open for further replies.