Edged/milked cocks

Probably should not post this on this thread. Oh well. My wife is great at controlling cum. She does this to me and many of our friends. Our cocks get so hard they hurt and the veins just bulge out.

I would love to see her do that to me...and watch the look on her face...I am far too wide/thick around to actually fit any of me inside any woman's mouth...so "oral" to me is always just licking and kisses and such with both hands. I can stay hard...but it takes a lot for me to orgasm and mostly just hands and breasts and body fucking me for most women....a lot of women that is all they will do...most find me "too big"...too wide/thick around to want to try to have me stretch them out and try to take some of me. It is what it is...but I do like the fun "size queens" are willing to do to play with me. Just watching their facial expressions and hearing their comments...is fun for me.
 
Probably should not post this on this thread. Oh well. My wife is great at controlling cum. She does this to me and many of our friends. Our cocks get so hard they hurt and the veins just bulge out.

I would absolutely love for her to do this with me...she and I would set new "records" for her....