Edison Fan

I totally forgot he had a kid. Are you sure he left the kid behind. For the safety of their kids usually parents dont post about their kids. Especially if they are in the public eye.
Nah, he sometimes uses him for likes on ig
 
It makes me wonder if he even tries to have a relationship with his kid that he left behind with his mum.

Like having a father like him must be exhausting and embarrassing as he’s only caring about his looks.
Tbh i don't think he ever wanted a kid tbh, I think he said he only had one so his genetics wouldn't go to waste... as if your genetics are even visible now since he looks like a whole new person >.>
 
Tbh i don't think he ever wanted a kid tbh, I think he said he only had one so his genetics wouldn't go to waste... as if your genetics are even visible now since he looks like a whole new person >.>
Edison has said over the years having a kid was one of his main life goals, that and getting married. I think even dealing with a female was just a means to an end to make sure he got his bucket list checked off!
 
  • Like
Reactions: niwits69
Edison has said over the years having a kid was one of his main life goals, that and getting married. I think even dealing with a female was just a means to an end to make sure he got his bucket list checked off!
That's the pitiful part tho, a child is nothing more of a bucket list for him which is superficial and sad.
 
I don't get it. Many here want to enjoy looking at him because he's good looking and sexy, while others have nothing good to say. For the later, why do you have to be here though if you are a hater?
This is what annoys me... people simply giving their honest opinions on his choices and now all of a sudden we're haters even tho I've been in this thread a LONG while and have enjoyed his content. Its a thread, we should be able to express how we feel about him, not have to lie and excuse each and everything he does as if he's god.
 
This is what annoys me... people simply giving their honest opinions on his choices and now all of a sudden we're haters even tho I've been in this thread a LONG while and have enjoyed his content. Its a thread, we should be able to express how we feel about him, not have to lie and excuse each and everything he does as if he's god.
Agree. Negative observations aren’t hate speech lol
 
Agree. Negative observations aren’t hate speech lol
They are not...
but the mods still have a general stance that you need not be in any thread if you're just constantly negative. I think the site owner said that himself. Agree or disagree.
 
105943686_1195022574173237_825095457204844364_n.jpg
107562337_1195022584173236_2176481425848278437_n.jpg
106987666_1195022530839908_5134119149801650539_n.jpg
106790681_1195022544173240_420795539449836026_n.jpg