Eian scully

I think he's been too successful at his modeling career + doing personal training to ever need an OF side hustle.

Would not surprise me if he's worked as a high-end escort at least once before. He seems pretty comfortable being a nude photographic subject.

He doesn't do much nudes anymore. I miss it.
 
238589449_369219414576178_4470930224593438183_n.jpg


218307641_367618291402957_1752603100678414339_n.jpg


234839536_363357468495706_35010219856929127_n.jpg


233744028_360918348739618_4460964041115119821_n.jpg


222819090_352619192902867_8863925312290775671_n.jpg


215795987_347722993392487_8806782652846694722_n.jpg


217786816_345667386931381_1680899322296836245_n.jpg


210751019_340236694141117_8861035002760481106_n.jpg


207443165_339442174220569_6433970612942662998_n.jpg


197361560_323878539110266_266688057054203568_n.jpg
Damn, what the hell happened here? It all vanished?
 
This photo always confuses me. If that was his sack shrivel up then where was his shaft? We all know he has a long thin flaccid dick. I'm guessing it was edited out by the photographer, still weird.

pretty obvious that the smooth bit on the left is the shaft and the shriveled bit is the sack. they're not the same color or smoothness and yeah his flaccid dick is so long the head is hidden behind the leaf.