Elliot reid - / jp

3

31005

Guest
Does anyone remember the pic sequence of this hot lad? I had always hoped that there might be something, anything, more out there of this hot kid.. and guess what? Today, I found it! This kid has done porn! Is anyone interested?
tumblr_n7qkz9wNNh1txumk2o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7qkz9wNNh1txumk2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7qkz9wNNh1txumk2o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7qkz9wNNh1txumk2o3_1280.jpg
 

Attachments

Okay, I won't be mean.. Enjoy, there are three scenes en toto at defiantboyz. He struggles a bit in each of them at the beginning to get it up, but if you watch the full scenes (yes, I got a membership), he does really well.. I think these are pretty old, maybe even ten years old.. I hope I discover other stuff or other sites he's worked for.. perhaps some straight scenes.. Please let me know if you've seen him in anything else.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.