Embarrassingly small for a softie?

If you looked over @ a urinal, what would you think?

• Very small flaccid

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • Small flaccid

Votes: 14 4.7%
  • Above average flaccid

Votes: 162 54.9%
  • Very large flaccid

Votes: 101 34.2%

• Total voters

B_8inchTeenCock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Would this be considered embarrassing if someone "on accidentally" looked over at a urinal and saw my cock?

For a reference it's between 5-6 inches soft.

Also good ways to get people to look will be appreciated

Attachments

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First, there is no embarrassment in being small. Would you be ashamed of a small nose?
Second, there is nothing wrong with your penis. It's fine.
Nobody 'accidentally' looks, at a urinal. It's all intentional, when it happens. It's a guy thing. If you want guys to look, stand back, just don't piss all over the place.

Are you kidding me? That's a big soft cock. I wish my cock would look like this when it's soft...

Daichii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol no. If someone caught aglance on accident they wouldn't laugh it's small

B_8inchTeenCock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once again, Dooky, shut the hell up. #1 I seriously didn't know how I compared when I started the thread. #2 If you don't like it then don't read it #3 I'm used to the loser who DO post pointless thread about foot long soft cocks, and seeing those threads made me unsure of my flaccid state.

Pointless threads are the repeats, "pass or trade", or are you bigger than the dick above? Most everyone on this site is a liar, and would never trade their imaginary 5 foot cocks for a reasonably large one.

Last edited:

B_8inchTeenCock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First of all, it's incredibly ironic and somewhat hilarious when thought about the way gays react to the f*g word. The intolerance, and general prissy repulsion towards the word by gays, is exactly what the f*g word is describing.

People are allowed to say all sorts of things, retard, stupid, gay, straight, homophobe, white, black, etc. Anything can be offensive to anyone, if one doesn't respect others' rights to freedom of speech then he or she deserves none as well. Which if I am banned, it's ironic. I'd be Hitler-like banned for using my freedom of speech by the same people who Hitler would have banned from using freedom of speech.

B_8inchTeenCock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hate speech is only against the law in fascist countries. Any speech that criticizes anything can be considered hate-speech. It's time to learn the principles & values that made Western Civilization thrives.

To someone hate speech could be criticism of governments, or society, or any individual, or any individual characteristic or personality trait. Now, what should we start banning? The press? The press incites hatred against foreign countries, enemies, terrorists, etc. If we are to truly take a stand against this heinous crime we must ban the press! And bad grades/marks, they're condemning the child's performance! MUST BE BANNED! The idea that you as an individual have any more right to ban or restrict what I as an individual can say is as ludicrous as the belief that I have a right to end your life for this disagreement.