Erect and Sleepy

easy_eros: ;D okay! here it goes...

whenever i get sleepy i always get wood! and i mean always! old faithful never fails. The thing is, being big makes it hard to miss and the only sure way to cover it up is to plop a school bag or whatever down on my lap. i get sleepy in class, on the bus, in the car, on planes... wherever its  boring or if i'm riding something moving (slight motion sickness) i get sleepy and sport wood. This is somewhat of a problem for me, don't get me wrong though, i'm not complaining. i'm thankful for what i have and know that this is just my body's way of getting enough oxygen to my "little" friend... well not so little. ::)
i was just wondering if this happens to any of you? just curious.

once i was so sleepy in class that i didnt notice my  cock creeping down my left pants leg. Suddenly my bestfriend and seatmate (he's st8 mind you! well... so he says.) went for it and started to play with it. that sure woke me up! it was nice but embarassing too.
also because of this "problem" i have a phobia of sleeping any where that's not my bedroom, wherever i dont have the luxury of covering my boner with my big fluffy pillow. :)

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guess your cock really does have a mind of it's own!

"Take care of me before you fall asleep!! Ah to hell with this, I'll make him notice!! It's growing time!!"

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
All men get erections while asleep. It just happens you do before it's sure the coast is clear.

hungstoner80

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have the same problem, in fact that's how I got my nick name stonerboner. When I sleep it's nude or just in boxers and when I sleep boiiing. I create a huge circus tent. My roommates were very impressed, I never knew that I had such an impressive member, but little did I know? People starting coming over to my room just for a peek, kind of embarressing, but I also find it funny too...I also had something like that happen in class, and the girl next to me saw... it was bad.

fourtwenty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i usually sleep naked or just boxers too, and i make a rather big tent...usually when i'm sleeping, and only sometimes b4 i fall asleep.
i've slept on many a couch and had to adjust myself in the morning, only to find someone sitting right there watching me, with a shit eating grin on my face

hungstoner80

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel your pain, I had to live with 5 guys last year, my last year in colllege, and my legend quickly spread around campus, at first it was weird to wake up in the morning and have an audience, but I finally had to get used to the idea. I'm proud and and I think that's fine. why not show off what I got...

B_black10inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yo just wear baggie pants, and if that doesn't work, put your backpack over your dick. Your dick won't be able to lift the backpack very high in the air. B)