erection concern here please help

jason22

Just Browsing
Media
so i have about n 8 inch and i was worried about blood flow because its hard to get it up sometimes is there a way i can naturally increase blood flow to my penis like 24/7 not just whe ni have erections because it feels like when it is limp that there is almost blood flowing to it. also my penis is not very sensitive because i useto masturbate a lot is there a good way to increase sensitivity or just not jack off or have sex for a while? i am mostly concerend about teh blood flow thouh

B_zkrueger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You don't have to worry about your penile tissue not getting enough blood (and the oxygen the blood carries, more importantly). you get erections at night, even without dreams of any sort, they are appearing and subsiding off and on every night, and this blood flow helps your little guy to get all he needs. If you are looking to improve blood flow all the time, it's not impossible, but like most general health concerns, does require work. firstly, any potential problems like heart disease, diabetes, etc should be checked by a doctor. if you are on any medication, you can ask your doctor about their sexual side effects. assuming that none of these are coming into play (and heck, even if they are!) your best solution for 24/7 blood supply is simply cardiovascular exercise. aerobics and endurance. Any exercise which gets your heart pumping strongly and quickly (and ESPECIALLY if done regularly and maintained over long periods) will cause growth of your vascular system, meaning that new blood vessels will be forming in your tissues so that more blood can reach them. Now, your aorta (the biggest artery that comes out of your heart) goes up, branches off, and comes down again. The branches at the top go to your head and arms, and the lower portion covers the rest. So, if you want to increase the blood flow to your privates, there's really no such thing as aerobics for your penis, so your pest bet would be exercise that focuses on the muscles nearby so that the arteries that lead to those areas are strengthened and branch more.
Having a larger penis does mean having firmer erections will be more difficult, because anyone can do cardio exercise, but building blood volume is a whole other issue. Don't worry too much about this, because there's so little you can do that's useful. Just be sure to stay well hydrated (drinking at least 20fl oz -1 water bottle full of water in ADDITION to the liquids you already consume per day) and maintaining adequate nutrition. Also, get sleep!

P.S. Biology/physiology/kinesiology is my area of study

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Venous leaks? If your veins are leaking, you have severe problems. Like, worse than edema.

When psychological components to ED are ruled out, you have to address the organic causes. Venous leaks are not uncommon in men experiencing ED. Below is clip from a study done on 50 ED patients that showed over 90% had some form of venous leakage:

1991: Shabsigh R; Fishman I J; Toombs B D; Skolkin M
Venous leaks: anatomical and physiological observations.
The Journal of urology 1991;146(5):1260-5.

A total of 50 patients with impotence underwent cavernosometry and cavernosography with intracavernous injection of vasoactive drugs. Several hemodynamic parameters were analyzed, including the pressure response curve after injection of vasoactive drugs and infusion of saline, the volume required to achieve erection, venous outflow resistance, erection maintenance infusion rate, rate of pressure decrease after discontinuation of infusion and post-infusion steady state pressure. On the basis of cavernosometric findings, venous leakage was ruled out in 4 patients. In the remaining 46 patients leak sites visualized during cavernosography included superficial dorsal vein in 1 (2.2%), deep dorsal vein in all 46 (100%), cavernous veins in 32 (69.6%), glans in 19 (41.3%) and corpus spongiosum in 14 (30.4%). Aberrant veins were documented in 7 patients (15.2%) communicating with the saphenous vein in 4 (8.9%), scrotal veins in 2 (4.4%) and femoral veins in 1 (2.2%). Eight patients (17.4%) had leakage through the deep dorsal vein as the only venous site, 17 (36.9%) had leakage through 2 venous sites, 14 (30.4%) had leakage through 3 venous sites and 7 (15.2%) had leakage through 4 venous sites. Correlations among hemodynamic and radiographic observations allowed the identification of 4 different types of cavernosometric findings. While type I represented normal penile vascular findings, types III and IV represented venous leakage. Type II could represent no leak, a mild leak or an undetected arterial problem. Accuracy of interpretation of a study may be improved by taking more than 1 parameter into consideration, including erection maintenance infusion rate, intracavernous pressure decrease within the first 5 seconds after discontinuation of infusion and the final steady state intracavernous pressure. The majority of patients have more than 1 leak site (82.6%). The most commonly combined sites of leakage are the deep dorsal and cavernous veins.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
any tips for increasing sensitivty in the glans penis?

If you masturbate, use a looser grip. A tight grip while masturbating can make your penis' sensory threshold decrease. This can make it difficult to bring yourself to ejaculate when you're having sex.