• Protuding boldly OUT in front, away from the body

Votes: 78 43.8%
  • Curved to the left or right while sticking straight UP

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Curved to the left or right while protuding away from the body

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Curved downward

Votes: 26 14.6%
  • Doesn't matter. E/W/N/S! I love to travel everywhere!

Votes: 21 11.8%

• Total voters

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've provided a poll for choices ^

Not every guy points straight up to the sky when he's hard.

Ladies (and gay/bi men) do you like cocks to point straight up and flat against the stomach, directly outward from the body like a pointer, sideways (left or right), or downward when they're hard?

Or are you indifferent?

LOL! and yes, I've seen a few cocks point down when hard. Very odd to see, but apparently it can happen. I just don't know if it was natural or something happened.

Visually I like when cocks point straight out away from the body, like directly in front leading the way.

Direction is not the biggest deal in the world and doesn't really matter as long as the direction isn't very odd and uncomfortable-looking, but if I had to list a visual preference, it would what I mentioned.

Is your attraction to an erection only visually rewarding or is their a sexual benefit behind it for you?

Last edited:

boredsquirrel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About the poll, i have a curved downward penis shape, but with that i mean that in the "first part" it goes up, and after goes downward. So it doesn't point to the floor, my penis goes perpendicular away the body.

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
and what do you think of what i say? Pointing out but not "straight", another option, out like a banana shape downward, it isn't the same that "pointing down"

Based on what I'm visualizing from your description, I've seen this before and think that although not as common, many men share the same erection angle of pointing downward. Perhaps their ligament is more flexible or even cut?

The ligament controls direction and angle of the erection when a dick is hard.

The downward bend I've mentioned before was extreme, so I think that is different. Probably signified some sort of problem.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Doesn't matter. E/W/N/S! I love to travel everywhere!" <--- :yup:

I will admit the side or upward curved bring me to orgasm really quickly, but no need to list preferences beyond clean, rock hard, and knows how to use it.

rexbanner

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always though it was normal to stick up straight to the sky. I guess its not as common as I thought? I personally don't have a preference since i'm not a woman or homosexual, but take a look at my gallery to reference a straight, upwards pointing erection.

boredsquirrel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Based on what I'm visualizing from your description, I've seen this before and think that although not as common, many men share the same erection angle of pointing downward. Perhaps their ligament is more flexible or even cut?

The ligament controls direction and angle of the erection when a dick is hard.

The downward bend I've mentioned before was extreme, so I think that is different. Probably signified some sort of problem.

I mean other thing, precisely differentiating a penis "pointing down":
blue-arrow-right-down-th.png

from other "pointing perpendicular out, but with banana shape":
socialgroupicon_55_1237735872.gif

And doesn't mean having a problem

About the ligament and your thread question, a thing is that doesn't exist large penis "flat against the stomach", too much weight to carry!

I was married to a banana. I never got into it at all. I like straight up and outward

You were Mrs. Banana? :lol:

TheDeTour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Between the ages of 14 to well into 30s mine always pointed straight up and sometimes it was quite painfull when my wife held it down for penetration. When erect like this if it was pulled away form the body it would instantly return to the vertical with a loud "thwack " against my belly. Wish i could do that now!!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
as the previous responder mentioned, there's nothing like that "THWACK"! i should know...

interestingly, i always thought the bigger cocks couldn't point straight up due to gravity. am i wrong?

Most certainly wrong. Sorry :smile:. Or at least, the straight up I knew was about 8". Does that count as 'bigger' for your purposes?

D_jmvndjj454

Just Browsing
Media
I think 8" definitely counts as "bigger." My experience is that larger ones are more likely to point downward due mainly to circulation issues, but its a BIG and diverse world...