Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For people that has never gotten an erection in shower, maybe you can answer question 2 which is what your reaction would be if you see someone else having an erection in locker room.

For people that do get an erection in shower from time to time, what do you usually do? Keep doing what you do and pretend the erection isn't there or feel embarrassed or something else?

gbaby25

Sexy Member
Media
For people that do get an erection in shower from time to time, what do you usually do? Keep doing what you do and pretend the erection isn't there or feel embarrassed or something else?
I don't get them as often, now that I'm used to communal showers, but it's still quite easy for me to get hard.

If I do, I mostly try to mind my own business. My assumption is that other people don't want to see me fully erect. So I'll normally do a few things that help "minimize" my erection: going at less busy times, choosing a corner stall, distracting myself by counting tiles, etc. Sometimes these aren't all possible to do, but for the most part I just try not to disturb others.

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love to look at myself in the mirror after I’m nice and pumped from the gym. I’ll stand there naked flexing and sometimes grow all the way to full mast. But I figure all the guys in there staring are happy to see my full cock anyway lol I don’t have anything to be shy about so who the fuck cares . Stop using a towel to cover once I realized I was the biggest in the room anyway

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Erections are just a normal part of a male's physiology and are more common in youth. That said, I found the person who claimed he would report another male's erection to the gym's management to be hypocritical & ridiculous. At the age of ~25 I dreaded having occasional post-shower boners. But I was happy to see this issue simply ignored by my talkative, friendly fellow gym members. Re the OP: Another's erection would not offend me.

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In all the years I've used gang showers at gyms from college years onward, I've never seen a full on erection. Yes I've seen a few semis, and that's happened to me a few times though many years ago now.

If you did become erect, be discrete, cover up or wait till it subsides. Most gyms I've been to in last 15 years have cubicles, and it seems few people like to shower there.

lockerroombro

Experimental Member
Media
I’ve experienced getting boned in the showers, although they are fully open at my gym so I’ve just had to own it. On a normal day I’m usually a bit semi. Never had any negative/offended reactions. Most dudes understand that it happens and shouldn’t be weird about it (unless you’re clearly tugging on it lol). You can also always put your towel around your waist and then flip it up if you’re in a rush and can’t wait for it to go down

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I never have, as an adult. I've taken hundreds of showers in locker rooms and nothing even remotely close to an erection has happened to me, nor have I ever seen one on another man.

I have gotten spontaneous erections in the shower many times, but that happens when there's a woman in the shower with me. In those cases, I get an erection 100% of the time.

I guess you can just count yourself lucky if you've never had to deal with it. While I've never gotten fully hard in the locker room myself, I've still had a semi occasionally - and I had to *really* work at getting it to subside. (I also wake up 100% hard most mornings, which can be awkward when sharing a room with friends).

There's no sexual arousal in either case - my cock just has a mind of its own sometimes. While I have lingered behind the shower curtain an extra minute or two waiting for a semi to subside, I'm also not going to wait around all day hiding and pretending my cock can't exist. As a result, I would not be offended to see another guy hard unless they were actively flaunting or stroking.