Erections on Command

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Once in a while I can get an erection without touching it just by fantasizing something, but it doesn't last long at all without some more help. But unless I stimulate it, the erection isn't very strong.

Most of the time, something, plus stimulation is needed to get it there.

It's not starting the erection that I have the most problem with. It is keeping it very hard for very long that bugs me.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I've got a few go-to fantasies that'll get me hard without any touching. I've always had a high libido so it's never been an issue. I don't recall the last time I was unintentionally erect. My control is pretty good over that. Really the only time I can't get stiff on command is if I've been drinking alot. Alot alot.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I get hard like this, on command. I've always been able to...

All I have to think about is my dick getting hard, and that is enough to turn me on. But I masturbate thinking about masturbation, so wrap your head around that. Just concentrating on my masculinity is enough too... so it's hard when exercising if I'm focusing on the muscles to not pop a semi.

This, I'm exactly like this. I hated gym class when we went to the weight rooms during highschool, I popped a boner everytime I was exercising. I don't even have to be turned on sexually and can get a boner by just thinking about getting hard. It's difficult to explain. Just looking at my dick and I can get hard. It's annoying to me at times but I know I should be happy, too bad I dont have anyone to use this gift on but myself...

In fact I masturbate thinking about masturbation too, it's a little weird how alike we are strike4...

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I still get unexpected spontanious erections, but if I set out to have a wank it takes at least a little physical stimulation.
On the other hand, I must be a total horn-dog because very often all it takes is an innocent hug or brief hand on the knee from someone to give me that electric thrill and start me swelling up.
But to really answer the question, no, I can't just will an erection without some sort of stimulation.

Insanedragon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Usually all I have to do is think of something that turns me on and I get an incredible hard on. I am very over sexed though, and I like sex just for the sake of it. Once in a while though I get tired and don't want sex (rarely). If a women doesn't turn me on all that much but I just want sex I'll think about someone who really does turn me on and hard as a rock. Hows that for fifty years old.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just tried ... like doing a kegel, but concentrating on getting an erection (as opposed to thinking of an object of arousal)... started to work, but somebody walked in, and I had to stop ... will try again later (hadn't tried this in quite a while -- nice to know I still have it)