OKCSpooge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get nervous even commenting at this site any more. Smh

Eric posted an off-putting IG story asking people to sign up for his patreon. I recorded but can’t post. I too have a healthy respect for DMCA.

He went to great lengths to explain patreon is not OnlyFans, so don’t be confused. How dare we even think he do that. His patrons won’t get any nudity one associates with OF. Eric hopes This clears up any confusion about the “exclusive” content available to different tiers of patreon sponsorship.

I’ve sponsored several working journalists through patreon, but never a model, influencer, or fabulist. I’m unable to determine what the boy has to offer his patreons.

They should have patreon levels based on the degree of nekkidniss that is displayed. Oh well.

Chad696999999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi all. I work with Eric Abrons. He messed up and realizes that. I understand he sounds self righteous and like a know it all at times but please respect his wishes and stop sharing these pics. He makes mistakes. He’s human, but put yourself in his shoes. He’s learned and there will be no more nude pics released. He was stupid and was baited, but please just have some empathy. That’s all I’m asking

Jupitune

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Trans
Hi all. I work with Eric Abrons. He messed up and realizes that. I understand he sounds self righteous and like a know it all at times but please respect his wishes and stop sharing these pics. He makes mistakes. He’s human, but put yourself in his shoes. He’s learned and there will be no more nude pics released. He was stupid and was baited, but please just have some empathy. That’s all I’m asking
Lives in NY, new account no other posts, "works with Eric", knows about Eric's personal feelings towards the matter. Something tells me you're Eric Abrons.... Hi!

yummybr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lives in NY, new account no other posts, "works with Eric", knows about Eric's personal feelings towards the matter. Something tells me you're Eric Abrons.... Hi!

Well, if he is Eric... Boy, be more aware of who you're working with. One photographer who shot you is shady af and I fear for your safety when you are with him

Reactions: Jt7772001