Eric Roberts

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[Hirsute] "The thing about ERIC ROBERTS is the fact that he is so ugly but so cute. He has on occasion got me going-has an innate masculine quality that just oozes through."

When you get a chance, get hold of a copy of King of the Gypsies. You'll never think of Eric as ugly again.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The sad thing is that Eric Roberts is overshadowed by his sister, Julia. An Academy Award winner, that is. He is actually was a pretty decent actor in The Pope of Greenwich Village.

Julia doesn't shave her armpits and according to Rupert Everett, is as skittish as a racehorse. Yech! The Roberts' physical traits always worked better on Eric.

Attachments

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Eric Roberts is an excellent actor, so excellent that i cant ever
think of him in anything but Star 80, in which he should of won an
Academy Award.
He adjusts his package in the beginning of the movie, and its very small.
Fantastic actor, watch Star 80 if you have never seen it.
The person he protrays is a total creep/loser/pimp/murderer.
You will not get that character out of your head, ever.

dcw4

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Unfortunately, the reason Eric Roberts face is not weathering well is the fact that in the early 80's he went face first through the windshield of his car in an accident and almost died. He had to undergo several facial reconstruction surgeries and was cared for by his then lover Sandy Dennis.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Years ago he was in a movie "The Coca Cola Kid" and there is a pillow fight scene and if I remember correctly, once or twice you can see his cock.
Of course, you have to pause quickly. That was on a VHS tape. I imagine it would be easier to spot on a DVD - if there is one.

bri4648

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen several movies where he wears really sexy underwear! Very skimpy and damn is he sexy!!!!!!