Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
fake? what do you think? he doesn't even have such tattoos on his left arm

I think you’ll find he does have those tattoos :joy: maybe the image is flipped but he definitely has this tattoos on his arm. You sure you know who this guy is :confused: all’s it takes is a google baby ;)

Reactions: ArloPup and artemes

TYTYTY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you’ll find he does have those tattoos :joy: maybe the image is flipped but he definitely has this tattoos on his arm. You sure you know who this guy is :confused: all’s it takes is a google baby ;)

well I actually don't know who this guy is, but somehow I have a private video of a guy with the same name who also looks like an identical twin to this guy...what happened in that video stayed in that video :)

Reactions: XenoMorph2

gongasp

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well I actually don't know who this guy is, but somehow I have a private video of a guy with the same name who also looks like an identical twin to this guy...what happened in that video stayed in that video :)

Lol I live the guys who said "I haveca vídeo of him" or 'I saw a video of him naked, but dont want to share..." lol if you dont want to share, next time dont say nothing, or probably you dont have anything

TYTYTY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol I live the guys who said "I haveca vídeo of him" or 'I saw a video of him naked, but dont want to share..." lol if you dont want to share, next time dont say nothing, or probably you dont have anything

yes exactly! I don't have it.