Eternal envy towards large penises

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yo, guys !!

On the previous LPSG I posted a thread where I quoted from Petronius and his amazing "Satyricon", concerning a guy with a large penis admired and applauded by men, for his size, in a Roman bath.
This time I found a fragment in Aleksandar Pushkin's diary (1799-1837), dated 1836. (Published in "Uncensored Pushkin", by Geronia Publ., Bucharest, 2001.) His feeling : ENVY.

So...

My fantasy was continuously bothering me - I think the Devil himself cast a spell upon me. The women I once possessed and their images were crossing my brains; even more, the orgies I had with Z [= Zakrefskaia Agrfina Fiodorovna, I pretty think, his mistress] didn't let me sleep. When we became lovers, I fucked her 7 times in our first night; she told me she had 20 orgasms and still she felt no exhaustion. Z is one of those women who are never getting enough sex, but every time she behaves differently, depending upon how potent her lover is. I realised that in her case works the principle "the more, the merrier" and after a while - besides being her lover - I started finding new guys for her to fuck with. This gave me great pleasure, for (I must say) since I was a child I noticed that I like to see other couples fucking; later, in brothels, I never lost any opportunity to see other couples having sex and when it was possible, me and my partner we were getting involved in various group-sex games.

She told me she finds it easy to imagine herself surrounded by many guys. We made an agreement, that on the following Court Ball she'll point out an officer to whom she would like to fuck. The officer was not going to discover her identity because she would wear a mask, speaking no word.
When I told to the chosen officer that a Grand Dame and Lady-in-Waiting (that he didn't know) is willing to spend some hours with us, the guys, he was thrilled and eager. I gave my word of honour that no one will ever find out about this secret reunion à trois [...]
When we were alone, we both entered the bedroom where Z was expecting us with her legs widely set apart. A very discreet light brought the atmosphere in the room very close to a mystical one; a mask was covering Z's face, revealing only what was necessary : mouth, nose and eyes. The officer, that I shall call A., was in the seventh heaven. We undressed, but seeing him, envy and jealousy enflamed my heart. His dick was as big as a horse's, meaty and thick. I hate to say it, but mine, compared to his, was like a robin compared to an eagle. I wanted to curse him, but I knew that that was the reason she chose him and I could do nothing about it, just watch, see her moaning, see him ramming his dick in her and this lasted for one hour. I did it with my hand, looking at them and at their pleasure, feeling petty and silly. She took it in her mouth, she took it between her breasts - happy was A., with his powerful and huge tool, and disconsolate I was I seeing him.

Yours sincerely,
Pushkin

Ralexx

Deevah: From what I have observed, men experience much more penis envy than any woman I have ever encountered.

tapster: Pushkin captured so well what so many men feel when they see a large tool. It is not the sight of it alone but what the large man could do with it....
I am a shower at around 9.5 x 6 soft and 11 x 7 erect and I can almost read men's thoughts when I undress in the gym and my tool flops out, no matter how much they try to ignore it.