bigboobie
Superior Member
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2018
- Posts
- 4,818
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 8,679
- Points
- 183
- Location
- London (Greater London, England)
- Sexuality
- 69% Gay, 31% Straight
Omg that is a dream made in heavenMaybe Jack and Ethan ended up in bed together!
Omg that is a dream made in heavenMaybe Jack and Ethan ended up in bed together!
Is Washington Park in LA?
according to google, washington park is a bit of a common name for places all over the u.s.Is Washington Park in LA?
His boyfriend still looks the white Tekashi 6ix9ine so this tracks.This looks like the start of a back alley porno involving highly questionable substances and if the bottom is even aware of what planet he's on.
A popular semi-joke/semi-fantasy of this thread. Most of us think one or both may be at least closet bi, but most of us also think the guy looks like Post Malone's anorexic little brother and know Ethan could do better if he wanted to have a boyfriend.his boyfriend?
I mean, I can't speak for anyone else but I don't think it's a joke or a fantasy lol. I think he is fucking Mr. Fraggle Rock 2023. It certainly wouldn't be my choice of spouse so it's not like it's some fantasy I've spun up to get off on. I just think the evidence is pretty strong. And if Ethan is happy, hey, good for him. Just don't get a matching face tat.A popular semi-joke/semi-fantasy of this thread. Most of us think one or both may be at least closet bi, but most of us also think the guy looks like Post Malone's anorexic little brother and know Ethan could do better if he wanted to have a boyfriend.
so are we agree he is bisexual then?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.